• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My new character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

No longer active
It wont take a year to finish

Jeritsune the hedgehog

jeritsune9hj.gif

That was made up by me

comments?

made by you?
Dont you mean edited? You cant say you made all of it, you would be lying.
It looks just about exactly like sonic, other than the shoes and eyes.

Were do you get SRB2 sprites? Well it seems recolery. No wonder it won't take a year. Heak, if I had a sheet I could finish that in a matter of days.
Mabye a new quill style would be better, or clothing mabye.

You can get the sprites by extracting them from the character's respective .plr files with XWE.

Tyrant said:
Well it seems recolery.

Besides the shoes, it's not recolored at all.
Sonic and Tails in SRB2 are green in the files, and SRB2 changes them to blue and orange, respectivly.

The spikes aren't shaped the same way though. Only the colors bear a resemblence to Shadow.

Plus, the spikes have red on the tips, not in streaks across the tops.

Sonic's mother was captured by Eggman in that show, and he got his brother and sister(Manic and Sonya) to come with him and using these weird weapons that doubled as instruments(and vice versa) to get her back. What they didn't know was they were even siblings until they all said "what happened to my mom?" "your mom is gone too?" "what does she look like?" "she's a roboticized hedhehog, just like my dad" "*gasp* we're actually in the same family? and i thought we were just all fast!" Then, they looked for Jules and Chuck. they were captured, too.

Snnrrrkkk...

Yeah, suurrreee... What part? The rather underpaid actors that Dic sqeezed every ounce of talent from so that they sounded horrid, or the unusual plot, or the fact that they always sang at the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back