• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My many WADs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
I've been making a few WADs recently and I thought it may be time to release them out into the public. I used to come here ages ago but I'm back now, better than ever. Less stupid too... >_>

Leaf Forest Zone: SCR
I made this WAD long ago, before I went away. Quite frankly, it sucks. :P In my opinion anyways. It's far too small and closed in, too many objects hanging around as well. That's one problem I never got over to this day sadly. =P

Greenery Hills Zone: MT
PH33R MAH UNORIGINALITY *shot* This is a match map I made in Doom Builder, it's my second ever WAD. It actually would be very good if it weren't for the fact that it's framerate hell. Still, it's worth a try if your CPU is super-powerful. =P

Spring Stadium Zone: MTA
Based off the Sonic 3D Blast level vaugely, it's a collaberation between me and another friend. The framerate can be sketchy if you're on a taxed comp. The level itself ain't bad, though the auto and homing rings on the outskirts beg to be abused.

Dark Square Zone: MT
A small, dark map, this one isn't too bad I guess. The layout makes for heated matches and many confrontations and the middle and underground are good hiding spots sometimes.

Duel Square: M
Basically Dark Square but with one big difference: There are 72 Infinite Rings laying around! Perfect for duels as both players can keep a constant stream of rings going. Try playing this with two Sonics and experience the most intense SRB2 match you've ever played.

Well I suppose that's it. Please, leave comments on if you like my maps or not and if they can be improved, then please say so! :D Tell me how I can improve so that I may make better maps. Please, enjoy these SRB2 maps I've made.

~JJames

Wow... This place is getting wierder and wierder by the furlong.

And, yes, I realize that furlongs are used to measure distance, and not time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back