My Honest Opinion On After-SA2B games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that always bugged me about the newer games was the fact that they replaced them with the 4Kids actors; who are terrible IMO.

Heroes had some interesting gimmicks that tried to replicate classic gameplay, but because you had to complete the same game at least four times to get to the actual ending, it got boring and repetitive.

Shadow was very intuitive, and contained several new points not previously featured in Sonic games, such as weapons, multiple endings, and more than one way to complete a level. But, again, in order to get the full ending, you have to first of all play Westopolis septillion times, and complete every storyline TWICE. It got more repetitive than Heroes.

'06... What can I say about '06... Well, it seems they were trying to replicate the same stuff that they made in SA. And mostly failed. Sonic was too slow (Ironic really), the controls were slippery, and some of Silver's puzzles were difficult.

Secret Rings. I only rented it once, and it was simply "meh". Not impressive, but not boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back