my gamedata

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejust

Annoyed-by-my-lame-username
nooooooooooooooooooooooo
i lost all my gamedata and cant play as sonic if you want proof ill say all the places were somics emblems are but only if you want to, im not giving it all away for some idiot ok??

trust me this is not a fake lately i havnt been joining mIRC lately (i just joined now but so what) that was because i was wadding stuff but now i cant play as sonic

ill say all the places sonic's emblems are to prove it

It`s hard to read...
What do you mean you can`t play whit Sonic? Are you talking about the gamedata.dat file?
Anyways,if you have lost Sonic`s emblems, the emblems are still easy to get because you know where they are. And if you deleted the gamedata.dat file the game writes a new "empty" file instead(just like the one you had when you got SRB2).

Eh, are you saying you lost all your emblems or that you can't play as Sonic? While I usually only kid around with mispellings and bad grammar, this time I must be blunt: your grammar is so bad that it makes your message rather confusing to read, and that doesn't do anyone any good.

Uhh... maybe he means his gamedata got deleted as did his Sonic.plr? Just a guess. o.o; (I've lost my gamedata before too)

Punctuation, man..
From what I understand, you lost your sonic.plr, just check in your Recycle Bin for it and if it's there, restore it.
That should work, if you actually ARE missing gamedata.dta, then I'll send it to you.

If you lost Sonic.plr, then install srb2 again in a separate folder. I always keep the instalation with me in the same folder. If its the emblems you're talking about then find somebody to lead you the way into finding them all.

I think he IS talking about the emblems, even though he's talking about not being able to play as Sonic. He's been around for nearly 30 posts, and he still doesnt know about spelling...

You sure it's his spelling that's the problem because I had no problem understanding it at all it's just that he uses no punctuation at all and it drives me nuts because the whole post is a huge run-on and stuff that makes it just as confuzing to read as this post except I'm not saying anything about gamedata erasing sonic.plr or anything weird like that ok bye.

XD that was a really long sentance Jason I hope that everyone will be able to understand it I sure had a hard time oh no I'm doing it too arent I I guess I should use punctuation so you can understand me but anyways if the emblems are lost or whatever it is that is your problem then it's probably in your recycle bin or something other than that I don't know. *GASP*

Guys, I admit his post is horrible and impossible to understand, but we don't need the entire topic to make fun of his grammar, he's been mocked enough. If you want an answer to your question, though, I'd suggest typing it again with proper grammar so we can understand what you're trying to say.

Try gettin' the secrets again, littlejust. It's fun. I did it once tryin' to use OGL. I swear I will never use OpenGL again untill I get a new computer.

And, if you want, I can help you find them.

Ok, let me rephrase this now

I have the sonic.plr file, all i get is a signal handler segment vioalation error whenever i play as sonic.

I lost all my gamedata, sometimes i have a friend here, for a splitscreen match, the problem is we can only play on a coop level because i lost all the levels.

i cant gain all the fun levels because i cant play as sonic, and i cant get his emblems,

does that explain it?

hmmmmmmmm, ill explain that part now.

i am on dial up (long download right?)
i have NOT got the installer anymore (i lost it and have tried the SEARCH button in the start menu)

so does that answer your errrr..... answer?

YAYS IT WORKED!! *dances*

and how i lost my stuff? uh doombuilder *dum dum duuum*
im never ever gonna wad again ill just test

You don't have to stop wadding. Just make a backup srb2 file.

Now, my job is done here. I feel lonely, so I shall now stalk the master server. Farewell, peoples. :P

How would you have lost "the fun levels"? You lost the match levels, then you must have a serious SRB2 problem, unless that was "fixed" already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back