My first wad.Stil work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kris The Hedgehog said:
This you're problem,not mine

I think you'll find it's your problem.

Nobody cares if this is your first wad or your 25th, it's a recolour and that's all there is to it, we don't take stupid excuses such as "It's my first wad lulz!".
This looks like SMS, to be honest, and that's not a good thing. Oh, and where's the release? This is the releases section after all...

Kris The Hedgehog said:
Then you, the n00b, would need to listen to this. Drag your life, your WAD and everything that you've worked on for the WAD to the Recycle Bin, right click the Bin, and empty it. Jesus Christ.

But seriously, it ain't my problem, it's yours. Please, get an English dictionary with all the pocket money you've got. Also, I definately agree with Cue there, we don't need another SMS. I think you'd also find that Mystic would agree to this as well.

Yeah. No. These aren't even quality sprites. You just stuck a super head and a jacket on SonicRider and called it a day.

NRV.

A couple things to realize:

1) This is the releases section. You are supposed to release stuff here.

2) Even in the correct section (Editing), you need proof that it's being worked on, things like screenshots or a video.

3) Recolors are not allowed.

4) Even if it is your first wad, that does not justify you intentionally ignoring what people tell you needs to be fixed. Yes, experience plays a role in making good things, but using the "I'm new!" excuse isn't going to cut it.

5) Your English sucks, rather badly.

6)
Kris The Hedgehog said:
Wrong. It is your problem, not ours. Read the rules, they deal with all these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back