Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care, Gimme a break!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MITH

SA2 Cannon's core

EDIT: NOW THE v.0.51 with the name at the beginning and music (the Zero ring one lol -Ill try to put Cannon's core music in the final version-)

EDIT 2: Now v.0.52, with a few things changed, few camera changes, better play it in openGL, this is the last mini update before the final one, I promise.

http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/ffh/788766

The Start
srb1nn0.jpg

Lasers
srb2ir9.jpg

-EDIT:

There is a platform here, if you dont notice
cannoncore3pc9.jpg

The lasers at the top disapear in the pic...
cannoncore4mg6.jpg

Tails end
cannoncore5dq8.jpg

Insert Eggman here
cannoncore6sk8.jpg

Acid
cannoncore7hl8.jpg

More lasers ... and acid
cannoncore8qd0.jpg

Eggman end
cannoncore9xa3.jpg

Work in progress...

Quite good, quite good.It IS a little hard to avoid the jetty-syns adn bottomless pits though, but that just adds to the difficulty, whicha dds to the fun!

I also created a paradox: I played as Shadow.

Wow. This is a good map. You know, if you use SRB2 Doom Builder you can edit the MAINCFG lump with map headers and such.

I edited the first post, I forget to use a level header, sry, I use it in this v-0.51.

I added some pictures too.

Hope you like it.

BlueZero, if you don't like that, where you can use Knux, you'd hate SA2's Cannon's Core.

Anyway, at Eggman's part, undeaf the Buzzes. They don't move.

Kaiser the Dragon said:
BlueZero, if you don't like that, where you can use Knux, you'd hate SA2's Cannon's Core.

Anyway, at Eggman's part, undeaf the Buzzes. They don't move.

I know that, at that part they are like that SA2 stupid robots who don't move.

And I played your wad, its cool, in that post you got recognition for that.

I can live with the cliff-droppings, but make little FOF platforms to hop onto before the doors. Like, a balcony like thing. For those that run out there blind folded. Much easier platforming. [/hyp-*shot*

BlueZero4 said:
I can live with the cliff-droppings, but make little FOF platforms to hop onto before the doors. Like, a balcony like thing. For those that run out there blind folded. Much easier platforming. [/hyp-*shot*

Said that to SEGA, I'm just trying to do this almost like the original SA2 version.

Great work on this level. Nice and fun, easy at some points but hard at others. I think that you should remove the Jetty-Syn at the start, as it's kinda hard to hit it unless ou either use a character with homing attack or do a spindash into the crawla and then jump hand hit the Jetty-Syn. I liked your little camera things at the start and when you move from the first section to the second.

Keep up the good work.

Heh, Wow, I cant believe I didnt download this yet.
I'll download it when I get the chance, this level looks neat.

EDIT: Okay, I just downloaded it, and I just have to say. WOW!
I have got to say that this wad is major win of remaking a level. I actually like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back