My first wad,easy boss!!!(easyboss.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superusuario

...Wait. I'm here?
Well,this is my first wad,doesn´t need screenies because it is only a square with an eggman,all the Chaos Emeralds and alot of tokens(catch them when you have all emeralds and you will win 900 rings!!)There is a wall messed up that i dont know how it happened

Features:
-A thok barrier
-An eggman with no spikes
-all the chaos emeralds
-no rings to make it some harder
-18 tokens to get some rings or have alot of tries to special stages

And for the final,the download:link removed,the boss is easy to beat and more with sonic
Have fun!!!(this replaces CEZ3)

Superusuario said:
Well,this is my first wad,doesn´t need screenies because it is only a square with an eggman,all the Chaos Emeralds and alot of tokens(catch them when you have all emeralds and you will win 900 rings!!)

This alone tells me that you need to read Level Design 101.

Why?
  • A square, I don't even need a screenshot, is worse then the GFZ boss zone. It's bland! D:
  • All chaos emeralds do not make for a good map.
  • So many tokens, it's even more of a emerald start, especialy when you get 900 Rings from them!

I rest my case.

SRB2 Guy said:
Superusuario said:
Well,this is my first wad,doesn´t need screenies because it is only a square with an eggman,all the Chaos Emeralds and alot of tokens(catch them when you have all emeralds and you will win 900 rings!!)

This alone tells me that you need to read Level Design 101.

Why?
  • A square, I don't even need a screenshot, is worse then the GFZ boss zone. It's bland! D:
  • All chaos emeralds do not make for a good map.
  • So many tokens, it's even more of a emerald start, especialy when you get 900 Rings from them!

I rest my case.

You know he could read the tutorial, it's way better...

Sorry,it´s my first wad,didn´t you readed the title??

And if you want i make a hardboss.wad and i maked a thok barrier as a feature because some maps/mods haven´t thok barrier e.g.(mod)SA-srb2 in gfz2 at the beggining there isn´t thok barrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back