• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My Fancharacters MechaSonicMKI & MechaSonicMKII Wads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have begun making my mechasonic fancharacters and plan to have one or both of these two characters made into wads anytime between now and 2 months, but regardless I thought I might show them to you.

Tell me what you think.

Note: Images enlarged to show detail.

Uh, woah. Urm, well, I don't think they really fit in with SRB2's style, but at least they aren't recolors. By the looks of it, I feel as if it would take a year to fully complete them (each), but it's certainly a new twist on characters...

They look very detailed. The problem with that is that it might be hard to get the diagnol sprites correctly.

Looks like you could make some Transformers character wads with that character design that you made. You rock! Can't wait for a release!

Segmint said:
Uh, woah. Urm, well, I don't think they really fit in with SRB2's style, but at least they aren't recolors. By the looks of it, I feel as if it would take a year to fully complete them (each), but it's certainly a new twist on characters...
Doesn't fit SRB2's Style? Nothing fits SRB2's style it doesn't matter if it does.
SADX-Sonic.wad doesn't fit SRB2's style and it was successful.

True.

This looks kinda funky to me..... It looks alot like the design of Metal Sonic that is going to be used in the Newgrounds Flash Sonic: Chaotic Battle. I think that is the name....

They actually look interesting.

Too bad they're double SRB2's whole resolution.

Then you get the equivalent of SRB2's resolution.

Meaning you are still effectually blind.

TheUltimateLifeform said:
Then you get the equivalent of SRB2's resolution.

Meaning you are still effectually blind.

Well, you then use an image program and divide it by OVER NINE THOUSAND . =P

That's 2/90th a pixel. Meaning you can't see the character, thus eliminating the point.

I seriously do not want to know why the hell you spent time to calculate the exact fraction. =P

Sykotic said:
I'm going to laugh when this gets canceled.
This wont get cancelled, I always finish what I have started. And they are as you have guessed based off of mecha sonic and they will have the same sprite positions as mecha sonic.

Edit: Using Blender, Paint, and Word makes this alot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back