My custom master server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hosting custom srb2 ms, the adders is had-you-all-srb2.kicks-ass.net:2600

There is no sex, ignore that word in addres.

There is no rules yet, have any suggestions?

Enjoy custom ms!

EDIT: Address fixed.

Chaos Knux, I actually wouldn't be surprised. 0_o

Although if we're just going to be doing things we could be doing on our normal master server, why bother? Roleplay/hangout is one of the only things that would be a practical attraction to switch to a different master server.

So, "Damned". Explain why you created a new account? We do not allow multiple accounts unless they are for a good reason which I doubt yours is.

That isn't allowed either. One account per person. No alt accounts. It should be common sense to everyone.

You could have asked the Admins to do that for you on your other account, I think... Wait... can they do that?

At least the address doesn't say sexrb2 anymore... :)

Yes, admins can change names. Actually, they can change almost all user details with no difficulty.

About an alternate MS, the cafe beat you to it. There are no rules on mine either, so unless there's some sort of distinct difference to your master server, I'd rather you didn't continue with this. Sorry for being blunt, but this seems like a mirror of the SigSev Cafe MS, and the cafe's hasn't had any traffic for a mirror to be necessary.

Blue Warrior said:
Yes, admins can change names. Actually, they can change almost all user details with no difficulty.
It depends on the user though. They have to meet certain conditions.

Blue Warrior said:
So? You didn't really "beat him to it" he just did it too, and people did it before you even, so... It's not like it's a race to see who can make there own MS first. I have a MS, too, but I haven't hosted it recenltly. Who cares who did it first, because if you think about it, Logan beat you to it.

Granted, that's true, but the cafe MS is one of the only two stable master servers that are around. The point isn't "who gets to create the MS first", it's that several small MS's with only one or two netgames a week is not beneficial to anyone, unlike two large MS's with six netgames hosted at a time. The cafe MS has a purpose to fulfill, and any other MS's with the same purpose are a bad idea since it'll split the activity on the cafe -- there's not even any activity on the MS, so the creation of another would only lengthen the time it takes to get the MS up to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back