My Agent Base (Agent_Base.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. This is my Agent Base level. I just found it today, improved it and released it. As so.
My first Agent Base (Not this one) was glichy indeed.
Gladly, my brother (Monster Iestyn) was there so I asked him to help me, and he did. Thats how this was made. Agent Base MK II. Here's the Download link: http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=686eca956c51c389f6e807c3d58bf0ab
and some screenshots. (My Brother also showed me how to get rid of the HUD)

srb24784.png

The Hangar, As I call it.

srb24786.png

The Garden, With some secrets.

srb24787.png

The Lava Lecture, with a Bomb ring.

srb24788.png

The Computer, Technoligy improved...

srb24790.png

And finaly, the level in OpenGL.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

Last time I checked, hidden agent bases weren't in green forests infested with flowers, floating platforms, and walls made out of brown-colored blocks.

Or I need to check again...

Chaos said:
Last time I checked, hidden agent bases weren't in green forests infested with flowers, floating platforms, and walls made out of brown-colored blocks.

Your probably right but, he did say in the topic name "(MY) Hidden agent base" So What I'm guessing is, if he wants (His) agent base to have flowers and floating platforms etc. then it's up to him.

Anyways, nice work, but needs a little more space added inside of the base.

Chaos said:

Constructive criticism people, damn. Anyway, I'll review later.

It seems that you haven't found the Blip! Yet.
Guys, I fixed the pictures. Go and have another look.
When you try it there will be a few secrets. Especiaily in the garden!

Chaos said:

There are "Secrets" in the garden like that Blip! I mentioned earlier.

One person downloaded it? Howcome?

Chaos said:
Console command. Go read the wiki.

Why can't anyone just HELP around here without saying "lol go read the wiki stupid noobfag"?

Ice, it's:

Code:
VIEWSIZE 12

Still, you'd want:

Code:
CHASECAM OFF

in combination with:

Code:
CROSSHAIR 0

for the perfect map image. Mouselook strongly advised if you want a picture at a certain angle.

Yes, Ash. Because telling someone where a useful site is and they can use a simple searching tool to find exactly what they need is ALWAYS wrong?

I see your point. Okay, then let's remove Editing Help, because you can find _everything_ on the wiki, right? :|

It's not like Ice is some idiot noob that posted "how the heck do u jump" or something, he just wanted to know how to do it. Saying "it's a console command. go to the wiki" doesn't really help, now does it? If you don't know (which I'm assuming you didn't), what's the point of doing that? I'm sure he has used the wiki before; almost every regular user has. The thing is, you can't always look up what is known as common knowledge. You're right, it probably is on the wiki, but I mean, was what you said really useful? "go read the wiki" is just like posting a link to the wiki in every help topic out there. If you can just do that for every topic that needs help, then might as well remove it. Seriously, we should. If the wiki is all knowing, then might as well just redirect the Editing Help subforum link directly to the SRB2 Wiki. It actually sounds like a bit of a good idea, now that I think about it.

Ok, thanks Ash, it worked. I do agree that just redirecting the person to the wiki is beginning to become a problem, even though it is necessary on occasion. The wiki can't answer direct "how" questions like the community can.

I once asked that question in the Editing Help forum, and I did eventually get an answer. Ice, you could have looked there, but I see there's no need for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back