• Classical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Misc.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, REALLY feel guilty for voting, but its true. :P
I HATE all music that the "cool" croud listens to today, so yes, thats me under Video Game Music...>_>

Video game music and JPop for me. When I'm in the car, I listen to the news and traffic station, so fortunately my lack of CDs is fine. ^_^()

I love techno and 80's rock (Think Offspring or Crush 40) the most, but really, I'll listen to anything that isn't jazz, HARD rock, bluegrass or rap. The latter simply because, y'know, bein' all up in dat dere homie's grill be shakin' all up mah nerves, yo.

It gets tiring.

Mine's a straight draw. I voted classic rock because that's what I actually have in my car. Particularly stuff like Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, the Eagles, Electric Light Orchestra, and so forth. However, I go for video game music, or should I say Sonic music, a lot too. I have a playlist on the Media Player consisting entirely of BGMs from SADX, SH, and SRB2 - there's 23 tracks in there now. Currently listening to Flame Rift Zone music. :mrgreen:

Classic Rock is almost all I listen to. And a little 80's metal. I do have a video game music collection, but it's only got about 50 songs and most are from Doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back