Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

What kinds of music do you listen to?

I listen to the Wu-Tang Clan, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Eminem, Beastie Boys, Outkast, and others.

Jerry Garcia, Steely Dan, Gorillaz (occasionally) and about a gig of videogame tunes.

I listen to everything. No, seriously; everything. Video game tunes, techno, country, rap, rock, bluegrass, anything that I get my hands on. But if you mean favorites, I love techno and rock.

His post actually contributed something to the topic at hand, so he's in the green.

True, but still, it's hard to rule what's actually a good bump, considering this is the off-topic section. =P

Roboashura said:
it's hard to rule what's actually a good bump
No it isn't. ;(

Just so long as nobody bumps with "lol" or "hay guys my cat died yesterday cry.gif cry.gif", it's generally acceptable.

lol hay guys my cat died yesterday :cry: :cry:

Other than that (and the fact that I do not own and never have owned a cat), whatever I just happen to like. Usually not rap about how some gangsta-[rear end] [negro]'s gonna cap somma his [prostitute]s and [female dog]s, then [engage in sexual intercourse with] some gay [same abbreviation as Sonic HQ's fora]'s mom up and make her suck his [Sporting Goods chain], and screams other unnecessary expletives like [poop] and [engage in sexual intercourse with] all over the place. Nah, that's just nasty, and I'm amazed ANYONE finds it popular. But other than that, I'm rather lenient.

Banhammer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back