Music.dta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I have a new computer and I have to re download every single thing. :eek: I have enough stuff for it to work but when I started it up it said,"Cannot upload, WAD missing. Music.dta is corrupt. I delete it and download it again and I try it but it says the same thing. Can someone give me a good link or tell me what is wrong?

Cory the Hedgehog said:
I delete it and download it again and I try it but it says the same thing. Can someone give me a good link or tell me what is wrong?

He did jman.
That happened to me when I got a new PC also... I just kept reinstalling it over and over, then it worked.(but now I'm using my own custom sadx music.dta :mrgreen: )

1) Redownload music.dta
2) Check if you have deleted or added any songs
3) See if it has other files than just music. Delete every file that isn't music.
4) SRB2 might not support some of the music in music.dta

Try defragging your computer. Then reinstall SRB2. Data Fragments can cause errors to happen. I once installed a game that cause my computer to give me a error when I starting up my computer. No the game did not have a virus. I found out that the game when it installs it puts an installer on my computer. When its done installing it deletes the installer. When anything is deleted not all the data is gone. This deleted data can even corrupt other files. Defragging should stop that from happening.

jrose05 said:
Try defragging your computer. Then reinstall SRB2. Data Fragments can cause errors to happen. I once installed a game that cause my computer to give me a error when I starting up my computer. No the game did not have a virus. I found out that the game when it installs it puts an installer on my computer. When its done installing it deletes the installer. When anything is deleted not all the data is gone. This deleted data can even corrupt other files. Defragging should stop that from happening.
That is, actually indeed true. It helped me install Halo PC once.

Thank you SF94. I got it to work, but the thing that really sucks is that I can't get any older wads. :cry: I guess I'll just use newer ones. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back