Multiplayer: Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was the grenade ring mechanic changed, anyway? I heard that they used to eventually stick to the ground and work like a proximity weapon. Sure, I can understand, that's more how grenades actually work, but other than that.. why?
Didn't the grenade ring used to be one of the most powerful weapons in the game or something back in 2.0? I forget though, I don't play ringslinger gametypes that much.

I enjoy Match, but get frustrated when using Knuckles against Sanic. Sonic is just light years ahead of all other players competitevly in match. Honestly I prefer CTF, because it involves more teamwork. (And I can hide behind my team mates rather than loose all my rings.)

Here tomorrow;Or gone today

I thokking love thokke- oh wait that's not an official thing yet.

I kinda like match? I haven't actually played most of SRB2's modes in a very long time.

I'm back! sorry for taking so long, i hasn't using my account for weeks but im back, baby! :D

I think we need maps for each mode: 1 kind of map for HnS and Tag, new Race levels, a Hangout map type would be great.

I think we need maps for each mode: 1 kind of map for HnS and Tag, new Race levels, a Hangout map type would be great.

That would mean more maps for the devs to code into the game.

If you mean 1 map EXTRA map for each mode such as HnS, Tag, Race and a Hangout level, the yeah i agree with you.

#racemodelove

That would mean more maps for the devs to code into the game.

If you mean 1 map EXTRA map for each mode such as HnS, Tag, Race and a Hangout level, the yeah i agree with you.

#racemodelove

You wouldn't even need to code maps, just create them in Doom Builder and put them in zones.dta.

srsly coding maps

Oops. Lol yeah why code? Sorry about that.

What about if it creates worse lag issues based on the maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back