multiplayer doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is. And also DRAZiach, just open the console and type listserv and connect to one of the servers you choose. And if you can't connect, then refresh the master server. But don't do it too many times.

SuperSonicStar* said:
Now their is no more need for this topic, -LOCK-.

That is our decision to make, not yours. We don't need your help moderating the boards.

SuperSonicStar* said:
I think it is. And also DRAZiach, just open the console and type listserv and connect to one of the servers you choose. And if you can't connect, then refresh the master server. But don't do it too many times.

Connecting isn't working for some reason when I do it. But, I see a few servers opened, but most of them are wadded.

Make sure you're using ms.srb2.org instead of the old one called srb2.servegame.org. Go to Options, and then Server Options. It should look like this:

ms.srb2.org:28900

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Make sure you're using ms.srb2.org instead of the old one called srb2.servegame.org. Go to Options, and then Server Options. It should look like this:

Are you sure? I just changed it and now it killed my connection to the Master Server.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Make sure you're using ms.srb2.org instead of the old one called srb2.servegame.org.
I heard a while back that using srb2.servegame.org acts as a redirect to ms.srb2.org? I believe Cue said this himself.

Chaos Zero 64 said:

That didn't work.

Let me guess, you got "Could not connect to Master Server" or "Timeout on masterserver. Connection to master server failed"? I've been having the same problem ever since this afternoon. (It probably doesn't help that the Master Sever has 31 servers listed at the time of this post >.> )

zeldagamer00 said:
Let me guess, you got "Could not connect to Master Server" or "Timeout on masterserver. Connection to master server failed"? I've been having the same problem ever since this afternoon. (It probably doesn't help that the Master Sever has 31 servers listed at the time of this post >.> )
Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back