mt_TsukeiRiver.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZTaimat said:
Did you have to bump the topic just to say something just about everyone's already flamed? :/

Who has flamed? No one. You just don't like what they had to say. Totally different from flaming. Don't get negative criticism and flaming confused. They're two totally different things.

Okay... Seems that there is a LOT of people saying that this is an extension to Sapphire Falls... I'm am sure that you made a level from scratch BUT... this looks to damn (sorry if I'm not allowed to say that here) similar to it. It took me awhile to see the difference from the too. Yes I think it's cool but you might want to have chosen a more CEZ like look to make it stand out from the other. I would like to see the next WAD you make

Before this topic ends, I have one thing to say.

This map is made from scratch. So what? So you're saying I rebuilt another level from scratch so I can call it my own?

Joeyl10 said:
Okay... Seems that there is a LOT of people saying that this is an extension to Sapphire Falls... I'm am sure that you made a level from scratch BUT... this looks to damn (sorry if I'm not allowed to say that here) similar to it. It took me awhile to see the difference from the too. Yes I think it's cool but you might want to have chosen a more CEZ like look to make it stand out from the other. I would like to see the next WAD you make

Damn... this is practically all the previous negative comments balled into one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back