MT_Pokemon_Stadium.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sales

I have made a Pokemon Stadium level to use with Match and Tag modes Images below.

The Majority of the Stadium:
srb20017-1.png

The Lowest Area:
srb20021.png

The Stadium:
srb20023.png

The Level can be found in the downloads section here:http://www.freewebs.com/saleskital/

Here comes SMS' painfull critism:

There are some good basics so far, but it takes forever to fall down there. There's also a little lack of easy platforming. You have use certain springs most of the time. Make some multiple roads to places, man! But you've got yourself a really good basic layout!

Wow, each time I look at this map, it makes me want to make a 2D pokemon stadium map for SSBSS (AKA. DMSC)

Although, when I look away from it, I completly loose interest to make one.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Wow, each time I look at this map, it makes me want to make a 2D pokemon stadium map for SSBSS (AKA. DMSC)

Although, when I look away from it, I completly loose interest to make one.

DMSC is still active? O_O

I thought it died a while ago.

It WAS dead. But I've gotten a feel to work on it again.

Let's take this to PM for further discussion :|

Praise to Sales for fulfilling my life. :D And sadness because I've finally figured out FOFs and wanted to do it first. :(

looks awsome but i cant download it. i can get to the web site and go to downloads but when i try to download it, it gives me this computer writing stuff. :(

I hate pokemon I have always hated pokemon and always will but that dosent change the fact that this level is sweet.

I hope you make more level wads because I will download them.

NICE WORK!!!

pro's:
nice ring placement.
big, open space good or tag.
Overall, a good level.

con's:
noob's will hangout,
and a lack of easily accessible platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back