mt_mario.wad, mt_hyrulecastleN64.wad , mt_kongojungle.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated: With links to all three in one package down below with new music and also including the new level I have made. Also links to them by themselves if you only want a certain level.

Well I guess its time to release it to you all and hope that some people will take notice and use them. :wink: (*cough*DMSC*cough*) :wink:
But one can only wish. :(
Also if used give credit!. Well here is some screenshots.

Oh and as a bonus I'm including (TA-Dah) Kongo Jungle. :o
Please leave some comments and good critsism. Please don't rant on how bad it is. Also these only work in match and tag. (To attack just shoot rings.)

On with the downloading!
All three at once: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0k5lzz

Mirror #1
mt_mario.wad: http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/ffh/390999
mt_hyrulecastleN64.wad: http://www.flatfilehost.com/download.php?file=91c68ce171c28c136d6b2a3b3c536e22
mt_kongojungle.wad: http://www.flatfilehost.com/download.php?file=6f53619d5a04708751223bf7cb82319a

(Thanks Flame for advice.)

EDIT: Credit goes to BlueZero4 for helping me with skies and advice. Also to Espyo with music.

You misspeled Kongo Jungle. It's actually Congo Jungle.
Now, checking out the wads...
EDIT: Nice wads! Specially Congo Jungle.

Espyo said:
Never played Donkey Kong then, huh? This was based on Donkey Kong and not the actual Congo Jungle.
Anyways, looking awseome.

Espyo said:
Well, I played Donkey Kong 64, if that is what you mean, and I think that the name's the same, is it?
Well, I riped the musics from Super Smash Bros, in case you want them:
Hyrule Castle: uploading, please wait...
Congo Jungle: uploading, please wait...
On he screen where you select the arena on SSMB for GC it is the Kongo Jungle.

Thanks for your comments and no it is actually called Kongo Jungle in SSBM. Also I do not know how to put that music into a wad. I will probably make more and try to do better. (I still need to find out how to make floating moving platform. :oops: )

Espyo said:

Wrong, it's Kongo Jungle, not Congo. Oh, and you misspelled misspelled.

GCFreak said:
Espyo said:

Wrong, it's Kongo Jungle, not Congo. Oh, and you misspelled misspelled.
D'OH! I had a feeling I did.
mariosonic, I can help you with both!

In answer to BlueZero4: YES, yes I have. :D

Tha would be awesome Espyo if you could. If you could add them to it and PM them to me I will release them with it when I make more levels. (possibly ones from the SSBB trailer) :eek: Also if you could change the Kongo Jungle one from the SSB to DK rap like how it is in SSBM then it would be perfect. I will try tonight ( Right now its lunch here ) to put the music in as well.

(Yes, yes I know DK rap is horrible but I like keeping it the same *to an extent*)

OK. But, I can't rip the rap music.
Plus, where do you want me to put the floating moving platforms?

mariosonic said:
If you could add them to it and PM them to me I will release them with it when I make more levels. (possibly ones from the SSBB trailer)

I have already made a level from the SSBB trailer. (Roys castle or something like that)

Well first of all Espyo I was saying I need to learn how to do floating moving platforms. :lol:

Also I have the Dk Rap. I will try to put it in the level. :?

EDIT: Espyo those levels don't need moving platforms I was only making a comment about how I still need to learn things.

EDIT#2: No I have no clue how to work XWE. I tried once and I did really bad. But I am still willing to learn.

No, no. What I mean is, in wich place of the map shall I put the moving FOF's?
About putting a music in a wad, well... Let's start by: Do you know how to work with XWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back