Mt_Computer_Desk.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks interesting. I'll edit this post once I have played it.

EDIT: It's pretty good. There are quite a few rings, wich is good. My only real gripe is that the keyboard is a bit too tall, and the all your ring texture is off centered, but other than that, pretty good.

Needs some monitors, and it's a bit empty on top of the printer, computer, etc. I'd suggest putting monitors or some rings there so there wouldn't be just a lonely special ring there. Other than that I enjoyed playing here despite me getting killed more than usual. :x

What's a desk without a chair? :P
The keyboard is freaking HUGE! It needs to be 1/5 the height of a computer.
Otherwise, nice. (The floor kills!)
8/10.

Insert Name Here said:
Needs some monitors, and it's a bit empty on top of the printer, computer, etc. I'd suggest putting monitors or some rings there so there wouldn't be just a lonely special ring there. Other than that I enjoyed playing here despite me getting killed more than usual. :x

I agree. Also the screen's texture is off, the spring layout fails, and yes, it needs a chair. The floor shouldn't kill you. Add some bookcases, a TV, etc instead of just using a desk. Lower the keyboard, add a mouse. This also inspired me to create mt_rumpusroom.wad, which is a wad of the rumpus room in my house. Overall, 6/10.

srb2 error:
Not enough starts in this map :/

Why is this message happening?
I've downloaded it 3 times.

Ben5421 said:
srb2 error:
Not enough starts in this map :/

Why is this message happening?
I've downloaded it 3 times.

Are you trying tag? Tag mode requires a Player 1 start, which Blade didn't put in. That's most likely the problem.

Some parts could use work. I would put a blass texture on the computer, and make it so you can spin through one part and go in the moniter, through a cord, and into the main compute, from which you can get in the keyboard and mouse. Oh, and I'd add a modem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back