mt_BoxingRing.wad *UPDATE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoatRack

Official Community CoatRack
Sonic Team Junior
Speedylizzard14 said:

Are you kidding me? That's a total overrating. Honestly, it's just a square with random stuff in the middle, and rings set in a square pattern. I don't even have to download it to know that the edge makes you bounce back.

3/10

I don't even have to play this to say it's bad. A boxing ring will not work for Match mode. Why?

• The stage is WAY too small; that's what really kills this map.
  • There are no weapon rings.
  • There aren't even enough rings.
  • There are no ringboxes. If someone happens to get an Attraction Shield in this, they would dominate the match even if they were a noob.

Well, I was bored when I started making Poison Prison Zone. Now I've put like 3 weeks' effort into it, and that really is helping immensely.

Re: Knockout The Edchina, My Friend

rushthehedgehog said:
Me: TALKING W/ NEON-J!

Woot! I'm famous! xD

Anyway, the wad s too small...
...there is no weapon rings...
...there are too little rins for a ? Box (Eg. someone get magnet shield, constantly kiling opponent from lack of rings.)...
...And the edges to the ring glitch (Sometimes they send you up and down)

Firemario22 said:
Knockout, you can add a audience in the seats if you want.

Wait a minute. Knockout, use the entire arena, including the seats, as the playable area of the map. Oogaland, one of our great level designers, has done something like that: Amphitheater Zone.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Firemario22 said:

Wait a minute. Knockout, use the entire arena, including the seats, as the playable area of the map. Oogaland, one of our great level designers, has done something like that: Amphitheater Zone.

I once had planned to do that, But decided(did I spell that right?) not to.

Knockout The Echidna said:
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Firemario22 said:

I once had planned to do that, But decided(did I spell that right?) not to.

You should have done that; what you have so far is very flat and small.

Heh... I noticed that too once I put up the new one.
I have a new version but haven't put it up because the level fails. :/

EDIT: Bah, I might as well upload the new one. See first post.

nice i like it, it's an all out death match area, i also looked around outside the ring, and found that there are bomb rings, a second ring, a hallway, and springs in the stands that don't let you back in the ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back