• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MS5555's Silver

Should I continue?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavoredLoli

Tastefully Twisted
I may be a little late to the party but I'm going to try anyways.
As of right now I have actually completed a lot of this wad, but he doesn't run he does kind of a Super Sonic run, I'm thinking about changing it.
MysilVSnitrosil.jpg

In this picture I am comparing mine the Silver one, to Nitro's The green one.
I'm sure a number of you already no this but I'm just making sure.

My idea was to give him a Rivals like thok instead of doing the Psychic powers thing since you would not be able to control it... and stuff.

srb20028.png

Eh, This sprites kind of messed up.
srb20029-1.png

Go go go go go. :3
srb20030-1.png

Silver looks like a midget in two of the three pictures.

That, and the wad is lacking in outlining and shading in some places.

This is probaly one of he only recolors I want to continue.

Although the float is kinda useless, unless it is an ability.

First you should play the game or look at some videos of the game.

Silver does not hover to go faster. He runs slow just like us. And if you want to make him glide or whatever put the light blue-green aura.

Jesus Christ!
Ashura, Though I have not played the game (Which I will real soon even if it kills me) I have seen countless videos of Silver's gameplay. I am more than aware he does not 'hover to go faster'.
I did it that way because I'm pretty lazy, I don't like having to go through tons of different shaped sprites, I actually did it that way to make it easy and make it look better.
In the long run this will be better for me.
And also I already explained this
As of right now I have actually completed a lot of this wad, but he doesn't run he does kind of a Super Sonic run, I'm thinking about changing it.

Who the heck gave you permission to use my old Super Shadow wad? You do know Super Shadow was using the old SMS basics, right? More focus on brightness than on darkness, and no outlines. Look, I'll at least tell you shouldn't ever recolor a SMS styled wad. SSN's style of shading is completely differen't from mine, and most people here use SSN' shading style. I'd recommend trying Super Sonic instead of Super Shadow.

Unless you decide to use SMS styled shading, that is. But that would totally not fit Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back