Mozilla Web browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that Firefox isn't a WHOLE lot safer than IE. It's got some problems with the code. Actually, Mozilla is better, but if you're really interested in something safe, go for Opera. I've found that it's so much more productive and easy.

Pretty much anything is better than IE, because IE is integrated with Windows itself, so exploiting IE is giving you access to Windows. Exploiting Firefox or Opera just gives you access to the browser, a much less powerful gain.

The Mozilla Foundation ended Mozilla development, you know. It's now being carried on by the community, so I've heard.

Hell, IE7 is better than IE6 in that regard.

Not that that's saying much, since it's just an update of IE itself, but it's not integrated with the OS anymore, AFAIK.

Shadow Hog said:
Hell, IE7 is better than IE6 in that regard.

Not that that's saying much, since it's just an update of IE itself, but it's not integrated with the OS anymore, AFAIK.

Indeed, but that won't bring people back to Internet Explorer. Once you get used to how customizable Firefox/Opera is and their features (especially all the options under operas right click console) you'll be asking yourself why bother.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer_7_beta_released_to_the_public

Actually, it's the fact that animations run faster in Firefox than in IE that kinda makes me shy away from it, to be honest. WHY haven't they fixed that bug that makes animations run slow, yet?

That's interesting cause I have the exact opposite happen to me when I use firefox/opera :(

brianv said:
http://www.mozilla.org/products/mozilla1.x/

This thing is way better than Firefox or internet explorer, I just downloaded it today and noticed a big difference. Web surfing is a hell of a lot faster!

Plus it's made by the people who made firefox, so of course it's as safe as FF.

Get it, NOW! :D

PSP, IE & Netscape are better.

Not sure about the other browsers, though.

However, I do know(like IE) that you can access drives, A: C: & D:(if using windows).

Re: SA2 or Sonic CD

RE4FAN said:
the psp browser is netscape and i am online on the psp lol

That's nice.
lol is annoying.
Don't use it, please. >_>
I get enough of it from relatives.

the psp browser is netscape and i am online on the psp lol
Wrong, the browser on the PSP is NetFront made by ACCESS. To find out this info yourself on the PSP, Select "About PSP" under the System Settings menu. After a screen or so, It should show something that relates to NetFront.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
You know, Bigboi logged on to this forum on his PSP too, and even he knew he had to have good grammar.

It takes, like 20 minutes to type.

I still make exceptions for PSPs and cell phones. Note: This took about a minute and a half to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back