• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Movie Sonic Progress thread (cancelled)

Since this mechanic was based off the movie, can't Movie Sonic have the max power mechanic from Sonic frontiers? The only changes being, he needs 50 rings to activate it. And can he have a move based off the scene where he bounces from multiple places to deal damage to Robotnik's ship?

STNDNEW.gif

I simply cannot work on this mod right now as I'm updating Ova sonic, and I intend on taking a break after that so this project will be paused.

Might cancel the movie sonic mod, mainly because I don't feel like working on it anymore( or at least taking a break from it.) and I have other things I want to do, I'll keep you guys updated if I change my mind. (And to be quite honest I don't like the movie sonic's design either.)

But regardless i feel like my work has been undermined do to the amount of complains my mods has gotten and it's really demotivating just to work on a mod for several weeks only to have it be complained about so I might stop mod making altogether actually.

Might cancel the movie sonic mod, mainly because I don't feel like working on it anymore( or at least taking a break from it.) and I have other things I want to do, I'll keep you guys updated if I change my mind. (And to be quite honest I don't like the movie sonic's design either.)

But regardless i feel like my work has been undermined do to the amount of complains my mods has gotten and it's really demotivating just to work on a mod for several weeks only to have it be complained about so I might stop mod making altogether actually.
Yeah not gonna lie I've never liked how Sonic looked in the movie; which is messed up cuz Tails and Knux look awesome.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back