• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Move Tagged Sector's Floor/Celiing --- Block Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2-Playah

Ne'er-Do-Anythin'
Ok. So, few of you know that with the Block Monsters flag up on the Linedef Executor 106/107 (Move tagged sector's floor/ceiling), you can have another Linedef Exec activated as soon as the movement is finished.
What's confusing me is how.
The SRB2.org specials documentation is rather vague about it, and frankly, somewhat out of date. I already tried floor height (For the ceiling exec).

So. To make another Linedef exec activate, what do I do after flagging Block Monsters?

Set the X texture offset value on the front side of the 106/107 line to be a tag number of the next linedef executor you wish to be run.

At least, that's how I read it.

Ah, the OFFSET. All it said was X alignment on the front side of the linedef. I had no clue what it meant.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back