Moth SRB2 Spammer and Server Crasher

This happened a little while ago already, but I had Moth (under a diff name) join my server one time. I was hosting MRCE, and they spammed the usual until I banned them. I also had to lock the server after that, which is fun...
But then the random crash that happens when I host happened and it was all in vain. :\
Post automatically merged:

This happened a little while ago already, but I had Moth (under a diff name) join my server one time. I was hosting MRCE, and they spammed the usual until I banned them. I also had to lock the server after that, which is fun...
But then the random crash that happens when I host happened and it was all in vain. :\

edit: GOD DAMMIT it glitched and posted it twice >:(

edit: GOD DAMMIT it glitched and posted it twice >:(
i'm happy i didn't see moth, but i might've seen a person named max. (he didn't say the n word but he said some uh... se ual stuff) (i banned him really fast but he's 100% moth in disguise)

This happened to me 2 years ago....I think it's the same guy

I think the best course of action is for someone to make a mod where if anyone spams the same message up to 10 times or has a certain player name/text a certain word they get insta-banned

Last edited:
Man, kinda reminds me of... yeah, someone that i know.

Last edited:
well i've got some more news. i met someone who was "#1 shadow fan" he was basically spamming all over. i banned him but he might also be moth in disguise.

Let Sev Handle this... If they Flood/Spam the In-Game Chat while being Toxic, They will be Banned from The Master Server, and If they have Suspected that using Alternate Accounts to Bypass the Ban, The Alts will be Banned as well (and the Primary Account's Ban increases its Duration, or in some cases: The Ban becomes Permanent). Master Server Bans may spread onto the Message Board as a Massive Case.
"In the Future: This will be the End of Moth's Line, where Moth is Banned from the Master Server due to Flooding the In-Game Chat and Crashing Lots of Servers."

Let Sev Handle this... If they Flood/Spam the In-Game Chat while being Toxic, They will be Banned from The Master Server, and If they have Suspected that using Alternate Accounts to Bypass the Ban, The Alts will be Banned as well (and the Primary Account's Ban increases its Duration, or in some cases: The Ban becomes Permanent). Master Server Bans may spread onto the Message Board as a Massive Case.
"In the Future: This will be the End of Moth's Line, where Moth is Banned from the Master Server due to Flooding the In-Game Chat and Crashing Lots of Servers."
The Green text is kinda wrong because it works in the way PolySonicRP on Roblox does,as SRB2 doesnt have an Account System.

more news, i met a person named sanic he said the n word, so i just decided to make him even more angry by using gag on admintools which makes it so the user can't talk.

Let Sev Handle this...
Just want to make it abundantly clear that even if the MS worked as they described (read: it doesn't), I'm not part of the team responsible for MS moderation.

damn talk about bumping a thread

so recently @SSN Cheeseboi (My Friend) hosted a server showcasing my mods or smth

He asked if he could host one of my wip mods and i said ofc

We were goofing around until someone going by “Cheeseboi” joined and said “Close this server now or i will report you”
._.

How to spot fake Cheesebois from the real one:

The fake one:

“Cheeseboi”, no exclamation mark

Most likely an Apple Metal Sonic (My Old Default Setting)

The real one:

Has an exclamation mark at the end “Cheeseboi!•

Ruby Sonic

Sometimes renames to “REDBOI”

doesn’t talk much

prefers playing as Adventure Sonic if loaded

Redboi.png
<—— real cheeseboi :o

Close this server or I will report you?
LOL, nah the staff don't ban users if their username on some netplay session is seen doing bad things. Anyone can name themselves "Pikaspoop" online and say the worst stuff imaginable.

They'd rather just ban that specific IP address of the bad netgame user if it's warranted lol, Don't let anyone intimidate you with false reports, as long as you don't host edited addons without permission (open-asset or direct permission from author) you'll be fine!

1-Moth is disgusting
2-He post "the hub"links in some servers
3-He call people the N word 💀
funny how this moth guy comes out of nowhere and does all this, he seems like a troll who has nothing better to do in life and trying to get attention by saying the n word and shouting at people for no reason

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back