Most annoying thing ever heard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The internet is filled with many inane SWFs, FLAs, WAVs, GIFs, BMPs, and JPGs.
And the worst you could find was Vector repeating an objective over and over?

Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.

SRB2-Playah said:
The internet is filled with many inane SWFs, FLAs, WAVs, GIFs, BMPs, and JPGs.
And the worst you could find was Vector repeating an objective over and over?

Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.

hello.jpg? ;)

Most annoying thing is to go to that site where you get a popup that is an animated smily singing you are an idiot, and when you hit [X], it duplicates. the only way to get rid of it is to shut down.

good for laughs for the first 12 seconds.

Actually, for programs that won't quit like that, just press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and remove that site. That will stop the continuous looping. That reminds me of that gay one Bigboi tried to pull on me but instead I tested it on some noob and really pissed him off.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
That reminds me of that gay one Bigboi tried to pull on me but instead I tested it on some noob and really pissed him off.

I was just about to mention LastMeasure. ;)

I still have that link back at home, and occasionally give it to people on IRC and on different channels + servers. It's always a riot to do so, watch them quit irc, rename myself, and watch them come back cursing at my old name.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I still have that link back at home, and occasionally give it to people on IRC and on different channels + servers. It's always a riot to do so, watch them quit irc, rename myself, and watch them come back cursing at my old name.

What's the link again? (PM me it)

NEVER!!!
zim7jf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back