More recent old versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
...and we have plenty of coders already working on DMSC.

Don't you mean only one coder working on it? Last time I saw, Shuffle doesn't give a damn about the code, and JTE started destroying the code but not up till the point it cannot be compiled anymore. You should be lucky that I still care about coding the thing, unless you want me to leave it as it is and you can do everything yourself. >_>

Sigh, it's a programmers' union. I wish I knew how to code. =|

Edit: Lol @ needing good looking levels. A lot of people don't use all of the room 2D mode has to make really nice looking structures. As for me, that's my jam. So I'm guessing DMSC is some sort of Sonic Smash Bros.?

You should be lucky that I still care about coding the thing, unless you want me to leave it as it is and you can do everything yourself. >_>

To be honest, why do you care? The project is almost dead, and production is stagnant. Right now, I'd be happier seeing a nice playable port of the 1.09.2 version with some small new features/bug fixes, then a fleshed-out new version that will never be finished. Besides, the 1.09.4 version can't even support net play as of now. Just take 1.09.2 DMSC, port it, and swap the data files. >_>

There is no explaination as to why I care, I just find a liking to having sonic and co. in a smash brothers-like game.

Spazzo said:
Besides, the 1.09.4 version can't even support net play as of now. Just take 1.09.2 DMSC, port it, and swap the data files. >_>

You think I havent noticed that the 1.09.4 version cant support netplay? I would plan on fixing it if SOMEONE were to help me code the damn thing, I cant code everything by myself you know.

SSNTails said:
Didn't I leave the thing netplay-able when I stopped coding it?

Actually SSN, you were coding an old version of DMSC before shuffle suggested I should start all over again, and so I did.

Hence why we have a SSBSS and SSBSS109 on the public SVN, we were originally coding the SSBSS one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back