Y'all do know, you can do something else right???

Don't wanna fill the thread with pointless/same stuff over and over again.
I'd flame you for saying that, But not only is that against Master Board rules, But it's true, Perhaps us roaring fans can start a server for Discord or something... I'd rather not have this place get forcibly killed by request.

I'd flame you for saying that, But not only is that against Master Board rules, But it's true, Perhaps us roaring fans can start a server for Discord or something... I'd rather not have this place get forcibly killed by request.
What was I'm going to be flamed on, I was trying to be respectful...
like I pretty sure if the people (or just me) with their notifications on for thread, don't wanna see "AH I HYPED FOR MODERN SONIC V6" for million time lol but whatever, just break from the thread to do something else (or not, I'm not the boss here lmao)

You guys may just be excited for the mod, yes, but that doesn't mean you can just keep saying "I'm excited for this mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and "me 2!!!" constantly.

Rule 12: Do not bump threads pointlessly. Make sure your post adds something to the discussion. Also, don't flame other users either.
Y'all do know, you can do something else right???

Don't wanna fill the thread with pointless/same stuff over and over again.
ITS CALLED STAYING ON TOPIC IDIOT

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back