i know this is (probably) said somewhere, but will there be a way to disable the boost effect entirely? i enjoyed how frontiers did the boost without the effect so im just wondering

i know this is (probably) said somewhere, but will there be a way to disable the boost effect entirely? i enjoyed how frontiers did the boost without the effect so im just wondering
They aren't doing Frontiers things, Alm, But just maybe they'll excuse this from a "Frontiers-related" thing and make it part of misc. oddities, But then how can you tell if you're boosting and if you're going top speed naturally, They use the same animation, After all.

They aren't doing Frontiers things, Alm, But just maybe they'll excuse this from a "Frontiers-related" thing and make it part of misc. oddities, But then how can you tell if you're boosting and if you're going top speed naturally, They use the same animation, After all.
Well maybe you can't disable the boost effect entirely, but you can change the color of it.

sound effect
Well maybe you can't disable the boost effect entirely, but you can change the color of it.
also if they are gonna do that the plan would be simple
one: learn how to code lua (optional)
two: make an invisible color
three: apply it on boost
four: profit

I'll post this, for people who want a reminder.
Before you all go crazy and say to members in this thread "OOOOOO, LET'S GO ONLINE AND USE RADMIN VPN TO HOST SERVERS AND WHATNOT FOR THE HYPE TRAIN OF MODERN SONIC V6!!!!!". I suggest (and going forward) that for people who go CRAZY AND HYPED, and decide to stay off-topic and do whatever you want. You need to stick to the thread itself, as creators would ask the staff to shut down the discussion thread. So please keep this thread on topic, don't let the moderators shut the discussion thread down.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Back