GUYS GUYS GUYS LOOK LOOK LOOK IM SO EXCITED SJBSFJSBHUSBD BSBD JABRAHHHHHHHHHHHView attachment 118645
It has been an amazing journey waiting for this mod and discussion about it! See y'all when it releases.
haiii!!! (been a while >_<)
I was gonna show this but, you beat me!!!

Progress is still steady, not much new, it's very bland and uninteresting to be frank >:3. I've had a lot of personal (and some life-threatening) issues propagate this and last month, and some needed time to myself. Lack of updates is just from the lack of interesting progress! We're still not at the point of netgame QA testing yet, but it'll be soon, I promiseeee!!!! ^_^

The next couple months is summer!!!! So high chances for y'all to have endless time to play v6 for summer break.

probably the last update for a good period of time, bye byeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

:3

Progress is still steady, not much new, it's very bland and uninteresting to be frank >:3. I've had a lot of personal (and some life-threatening) issues propagate this and last month, and some needed time to myself. Lack of updates is just from the lack of interesting progress! We're still not at the point of netgame QA testing yet, but it'll be soon, I promiseeee!!!! ^_^

The next couple months is summer!!!! So high chances for y'all to have endless time to play v6 for summer break.

Oh Lord I'm gonna die on the month of summer. Horry shiet

Anywho, I can't wait for this mod to come out. The wait will be worth it. Also for the personal things you said, it's okay to take a break. Like I said, you deserve some rest and time out. I'm proud of ye.

Live, love and laugh folks.

Hehehe, >:D
We're still not at the point of netgame QA testing yet, but it'll be soon, I promiseeee!!!! ^_^
Woah! Can I be in? My account name is | N . M |
Bro I only have 0 months to play V6 :(
Live, love and laugh folks.
And importantly, LEARN!!

Master Kaz! You have returned! I hope you are feeling better, And I hope nothing life-threatening happens to you again, We love you!

Before you all go crazy and say to members in this thread "OOOOOO, LET'S GO ONLINE AND USE RADMIN VPN TO HOST SERVERS AND WHATNOT FOR THE HYPE TRAIN OF MODERN SONIC V6!!!!!". I suggest (and going forward) that for people who go CRAZY AND HYPED, and decide to stay off-topic and do whatever you want. You need to stick to the thread itself, as creators would ask the staff to shut down the discussion thread. So please keep this thread on topic, don't let the moderators shut the discussion thread down.

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 1, Guests: 0)

Back