This! How do you access this

srb20606.gif

This looks like it's done through some sort of controls.

So, since manual drifting is now thing, can you finally do this in-game now?
nopeee!!!! :P
Drifting now forcibly moves you left/right when activated, sorryyyy...
I have a stupid question, We know there's going to be Manual Drifting for Modern, But is there going to be an option to keep it the way it is in V5?
ummmmm >w<

yeah, there's options for how the drift behaves (keyword behaves, not function >:3) in v6.
what're your options? they're these!!!!

(THESE DO NOT AFFECT DRIFTING PHYSICS WAWAWAWA :3)
Manual: Drifting is done with the Fire/Fire Normal buttons, Fire being left, Fire Normal being right
Automatic: Drifting will automatically kick in when you turn sharp enough, ala v5's original behavior, you cannot use Fire/Fire Normal to initiate a drift in this mode.
Hybrid: Both the manual and automatic methods are on at the same time, allowing you to interchangeably prefer which method you use on the fly.

Last edited:

ummmmm >w<

yeah, there's options for how the drift behaves (keyword behaves, not function >:3) in v6.

Manual: Drifting is done with the Fire/Fire Normal buttons, Fire being left, Fire Normal being right
Automatic: Drifting will automatically kick in when you turn sharp enough, ala v5's original behavior, you cannot use Fire/Fire Normal to initiate a drift in this mode.
Hybrid: Both the manual and automatic methods are on at the same time, allowing you to interchangeably prefer which method you use on the fly.
Drifting is going to be so much better in V6 exactly like everything else. I'll probably be using the Manual drift.

Last edited:

Thank god for Automatic mode lol

ummmmm >w<

HOO, Thanks for the correction and reconfirmation.

wait wait wait wait
theres gonna be customizable super music ????????
Finally, I can boost through the levels with fist bump as my music theme. I can live in peace
Post automatically merged:

Is there any way for it to be mapped to next weapon and previous weapon? (These two are mapped to "I" and "O" respectively)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back