v6 Progress has started once again! (blue hedgehogs get real after 4 months!)
Roach is back from his long break on major sprite work, so you know what that means!

Base Sonic is done, with every sprite done with the extra bit of polish.
I legitmately mean everything, don't question it....

Super Sonic has currently started being in the works (or basically just headswaps with some extra steps)
- Most basic animations are done, with some misc. ones in the bunch (idle, walking, running, boosting, and stomping)
- More complex animations like grinding, drifting, and springing are currently untouched
- Tricks and secret goodies are obviously untouched because those always get saved for last

2.2.11 turned many visual effects into eyesores, so progress for making the compatible with the interpolation is (likely) underway. While the mod isn't very likely to come out soon by any means, it's likely to be finished with an reasonably unknown amount of time. To keep yourself from going insane during the wait, you can watch spriting progress at MotorRoach's twitch (typically) on some Saturdays!
v6 Progress is near complete! (Maybe the mod might actually come out!)

Almost every Super Sonic sprite is complete
- Every gameplay animation is done, if base sonic does it super sonic now can
- The rest of the progress for minor sprites (tricks, easter egg sprites) has gone to BlueBlur

While code wise the mod isn't very ready for release, like interpolation compatibility and secrets being made. The mod is is a very near-complete state, there's absolutely no saying when it will release but it is soon. It'll come out when it's finished, and since v6 is meant to be a final update (with patches only for bugs) the time it becomes finished will always be unknown.

This'll be my final progress update since reporting progress after this is entirely worthless, thank you for sticking with the progress since the very start!

Adios.

v6 Progress is near complete! (Maybe the mod might actually come out!)

Almost every Super Sonic sprite is complete
- Every gameplay animation is done, if base sonic does it super sonic now can
- The rest of the progress for minor sprites (tricks, easter egg sprites) has gone to BlueBlur

While code wise the mod isn't very ready for release, like interpolation compatibility and secrets being made. The mod is is a very near-complete state, there's absolutely no saying when it will release but it is soon. It'll come out when it's finished, and since v6 is meant to be a final update (with patches only for bugs) the time it becomes finished will always be unknown.

This'll be my final progress update since reporting progress after this is entirely worthless, thank you for sticking with the progress since the very start!

Adios.
This may be outta nowhere, but I'm glad I'm apart of one of the many but few SRB2 veterans who are gonna to see this made!

Last edited:
Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
I’d like a new HUD based on sonic frontiers but edited a bit to fit the normal hud requirements

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
Oh right, maybe the moveset which could be toggled through the console?
Post automatically merged:

oh and I like Prof. Omochao's theme from Sonic Adventure 2

Last edited:
I wonder if they add the thing from frontiers where he does an internal monologue for when he sees things related to what he says and sees in frontiers

This message was meant to have a quote, so lemme try that again
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if they add the thing from frontiers where he does an internal monologue for when he sees things related to what he says and sees in frontiers
Definite no

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back