To say the gameplay looks very cool would be the understatement of a year. In fact, it's so good I quite literally stopped silently scrolling the thread to make an account and tell you how good it looks. This mod is like, my favorite SRB2 mod ever, and it's looking so great. Take as much time as you need, I'm willing to wait. Wishing y'all the best :D

It says that if you have sms enabled with this, you can do some kind of super mystic form with modern that has a better version of modern super (not talking about turning into reg sms, its some kind of special thing just for this mod), but i cant figure out HOWWWW, please tell me how to!

It says that if you have sms enabled with this, you can do some kind of super mystic form with modern that has a better version of modern super (not talking about turning into reg sms, its some kind of special thing just for this mod), but i cant figure out HOWWWW, please tell me how to!
Nearly EVERY Sonic has both the "Transform Into SMS" option and a Mystic form, The current Modern sonic Gains the super benefits of faster speed and invulnerability, AND has Infinite Boost, Minus the air-boost flight from regular super. How do you do this? You need to be in multiplayer with modern and SMS loaded, Or be in split-screen mode, The SMS must hold custom 3, Which initiates power share, Then, You must have 50 rings, Once you have the transform prompt, Do as it says, Jump and press custom 3, And there you have it! Mystic Modern Sonic!

While this is a really cool and niche technique since release (this has been known for a LONG time >:3), this is technically patched in v6 as drifting allows MUCH tighter turns. The new drifting also forces you to move towards the direction you're drifting in, making it nearly impossible to do without frame-by-frame precision. Not that it matters anymore as drifting slows the bar much better than v5, and even gives boost when used during normal running!

Does this mean advanced tech and silliness is gone? NOOOO! :3

There's still a lot of cool precise stuff that hasn't been revealed yet, but I think this speedrun is summative enough! Thanks Spork! >w<
srb20780.gif

Putting it simply, v6 is heavily combo/flow focused. It's more about keeping a smooth flow, constantly moving, and using the environment around you to maintain Rush Mode. You can still go extremely fast, but it's more incentivized to keep a combo (and a feature very much promotes this >w<)

I think that's enough for the day, byeeeeee!!!!
Guys, I found that your boost gauge will increase if you run on water!!

I wish you could change boost styles. So that there's more depth to customization.

Like the generations hud with the colors boost. But I guess you can't have everything

All the models are gonna need a big update tho
No worries, many modelers (including even Peppermint!!!) are already preparing, as the whole mod is FINALLY sprited.

Here’s some teasers from him on the #3d-models channel in the public discord!

image.png

image.png
image.png

I wouldn’t be concerned, as they’ll start rolling out when v6 finally makes way.
I do appreciate you guys asking about this, but I'm busy atm so byeeee!!!! >w<

Last edited:
No worries, many modelers (including even Peppermint!!!) are already preparing, as the whole mod is FINALLY sprited.

Here’s some teasers from him on the #3d-models channel in the public discord!View attachment 116922

View attachment 116920 View attachment 116921

I wouldn’t be concerned, as they’ll start rolling out when v6 finally makes way.

thank you for the concerns, and byeeee!!!! >w<
Peppermint is always on top of the game. Straight out with a model for SA sonic and now modern.

Here’s some teasers from him on the #3d-models channel in the public discord!View attachment 116922

oh my god its closer to release than i thought
im guessing that now the last things to do is lua and/or final bugfixes?

Why does sonic have blackspots on his face

Am I.... the only one who notices the victory animation at the end?
Again? Seriously? I literally showed you the victory animation PAGES ago when you were like-
It's actually pretty suspicious to say your not gonna tell us where you got this from, because this could mean the mod creators weren't the one who gave you those screenshots at all, and I'm not even sure if your suppose to be sending those screenshots here anyways.
And then you were like-
This is kinda off-topic.

Anyways, didn't someone say V6 had a Victory animation?
This is literally the 3rd time dude.
Post automatically merged:

as the whole mod is FINALLY sprited.
Yes! The mod is fully sprited!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 1, Guests: 4)

Back