• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Modern Knux progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course here on the mb. Where else?
Post automatically merged:

As for Modern tails... I mean I can upload him here, he just doesn't have any abilities yet! If you still want him, I can upload him here already. He'll be a Tails clone for now.
i want him cause i need a tails clone for my mod that I'm making

maybe you can take some inspiration from knuckles' moveset in sonic world?
anyways, I wish you the best of luck on your creation!
Take your time, I know being a dev is hard with all that scripting and stuff
Modern Knux progress, I've heard that a Modern Tails is being worked on. So why not a Modern Knux. This project is solely a pass time for me. If I ever stop developing Modern Knux I will pass him onto a much more skilled programmer. and also dont worry the sprites are just placeholders. (Pls note that I am just a student so I won't be able to develop Modern Knux that fast, might take me 2 years or so.)

maybe you can take some inspiration from knuckles' moveset in sonic world?
anyways, I wish you the best of luck on your creation!
Take your time, I know being a dev is hard with all that scripting and stuff
Why thank you! Also yes, It's hard spriting and scripting:P Thanks for the suggestion btw, I'll look into it.
Post automatically merged:

Working on stnda2 tell me if I went overboard with the shading.

Attachments

• ModKnux a2.png
    ModKnux a2.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
nice so your almost done with modern knux??
It's rude to rush people! Please be patient. Characters take 200+ sprites and custom code to make, and that can take a LONG time, even for people who work pretty quickly.
i want him cause i need a tails clone for my mod that I'm making
You'll be better off coding your own in the meantime. The wiki and our Discord have all the resources you'll need to get it done.

Holy mother of chaos
200+ sprites?
lord please bless this man in his creations
It's rude to rush people! Please be patient. Characters take 200+ sprites and custom code to make, and that can take a LONG time, even for people who work pretty quickly.

You'll be better off coding your own in the meantime. The wiki and our Discord have all the resources you'll need to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back