• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Modern Hesse Sonic Progress thread (cancelled.)

BlueM

modern hesse.gif

Pretty self explanatory, Hesse sonic except it's modern.
I based the design off of Team sonic racing overdrive design.
tumblr_inline_poh1xuYbNK1r7g3cd_1280.png

Last edited:
I don't feel like doing anymore pixel art so it might be handdrawn.
Post automatically merged:

I feel like I could make it more accurate that way as well.

Nevermind

Last edited:
I don't feel like doing anymore pixel art so it might be handdrawn.

I feel like I could make it more accurate that way as well.

Nevermind
if you pull an ova sonic and decide its handdrawn again will hesse (classic) be handdrawn? because it'd look really weird with one handdrawn one not.
but i probably just boosted your idea to make him pixel art

Also I might stop working on this mod because there is this other one I want to work on instead but it's still based off of modern Sonic.

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
Fair point, I'll just continue to work on this one then and see where I will go with it.
Please make another modern sonic that would be cool another modern sonic

Bluem don't cancel please

Look I'm tired of modern sonic why don't you make another modern sonic because that would be cool for some new modern sonic

Last edited:
People make mods for no pay. They don't get any benefit beyond making their ideas come to life and sharing their work. You don't get to tell people they "better" make one thing or another -- make it yourself if you want it so bad! wiki.srb2.org

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back