Model limit or no?

Flarosi06

You know how there are other threads relating to issues relating to model installation issues? well im starting to have an issue like this as well. currently, I am trying to install new models, and none of them will load at all.. I tried everything i could think of: changing the capitalization, file location, even checking if i have the skin name right.. but nothing works..

You know how there are other threads relating to issues relating to model installation issues? well im starting to have an issue like this as well. currently, I am trying to install new models, and none of them will load at all.. I tried everything i could think of: changing the capitalization, file location, even checking if i have the skin name right.. but nothing works..
There is no limit. Check your logs, is the game throwing an error at startup when it tries to read models.dat?

There is no limit. Check your logs, is the game throwing an error at startup when it tries to read models.dat?
im not exactly sure... i never gotten an error relating to such beforehand so i just assumed it was a problem with the skin or the md3

Attachments

• log-2023-12-01_16-17-47.txt
    18.8 KB · Views: 33

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back