• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mod Mania Projects!

How Many people like to make mods?

• me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SML89

This topic is for displaying things from the many Mod Mania projects! The one that is currently being worked on is DK64SRB2. go to the topic "DK64SRB2" for screenshots! Mystic and FF, please do not lock this topic. I have many things that I need to work on plus I have school. I won't be available alot, so please do not flame me. Feel free to PM me if you want to help with any projects. I'm not asking for help here but you are welcome to! Hey Mystic! How long did it take you to make Mystic Realm v4.4? (Until v4.4 otherwise) If you do not like to make mods, either don't vote on the poll or do "not me!"

zck2020 said:
hey, if you need a spriter, here i am! (unless i'm being slaughtered with school work)
Well, that's a start... DK64SRB2 is about to pass the 2% mark! Can you replace the eggmobile sprites with army dillo sprites? and maybe change the missiles to Army Dillo style fireballs. Would you happen to have any suggestions for an C++ editor/compiler that is not Dev C++. I can't even make the exe with it!

Editing Subforum Description said:
This forum is for the discussion of editing Sonic Robo Blast 2. Post your works in progress or screenshots here. Do not ask for "teams" to make your mod for you.
The Rules said:
7. Don’t post a topic for a project you have not made yet. You should at least be at the point where you can show screenshots before you make any posts about it.

Sigh.

Segmint said:
Editing Subforum Description said:
This forum is for the discussion of editing Sonic Robo Blast 2. Post your works in progress or screenshots here. Do not ask for "teams" to make your mod for you.
The Rules said:
7. Don’t post a topic for a project you have not made yet. You should at least be at the point where you can show screenshots before you make any posts about it.

Sigh.
I don't have any screens yet. ask Dude_ for them.
Code:
Sonic Robo Blast 2 Editors: [list]SRB2 Doom Builder
WADAuthor (sucks!)
XWE
WADMangle[/list]

Dude_ didn't create the topic. Also, he isn't around to ask for screenshots, now is he?

You can't just say "MYSTIC AND FF PLZ DON'T LOCK THIS EVEN THOUGH IT'S BLATANTLY BREAKING THE RULES" and expect nothing to happen. I mean, you did say that you were about at the 2% mark, right? There should be proof of that 2%.

Oh and, you need to know C to edit C. I think you're expecting a program that just lets you edit the features of the EXE, but Dev C++ doesn't do that; no program does.

Segmint said:
Dude_ didn't create the topic. Also, he isn't around to ask for screenshots, now is he?

You can't just say "MYSTIC AND FF PLZ DON'T LOCK THIS EVEN THOUGH IT'S BLATANTLY BREAKING THE RULES" and expect nothing to happen. I mean, you did say that you were about at the 2% mark, right? There should be proof of that 2%.

Oh and, you need to know C to edit C. I think you're expecting a program that just lets you edit the features of the EXE, but Dev C++ doesn't do that; no program does.
Proof you want and it is on the topic "DK64SRB2". Please do not interrupt my happy hour!

Segmint said:
If the proof is on that topic, then bring what you have there.
Dude_ posted it! how do you expect me to get it on here?!?!? I don't know where it is!

If the proof is on the topic, go into the topic, get the link(s) for whatever screenshot(s) were on that topic, and them place them on THIS topic.

See where I'm going? There's no 2% if nothing is done.

Segmint said:
If the proof is on the topic, go into the topic, get the link(s) for whatever screenshot(s) were on that topic, and them place them on THIS topic.

See where I'm going? There's no 2% if nothing is done.
The topic is locked! how do you expect me to get it?!?!?

And if you think you have to quote him and see the formatting to find the picture, no you don't; right-click->properties.

SML89 said:
This topic is for displaying things from the many Mod Mania projects! The one that is currently being worked on is DK64SRB2. go to the topic "DK64SRB2" for screenshots! Mystic and FF, please do not lock this topic. I have many things that I need to work on plus I have school. I won't be available alot, so please do not flame me. Feel free to PM me if you want to help with any projects. I'm not asking for help here but you are welcome to! Hey Mystic! How long did it take you to make Mystic Realm v4.4? (Until v4.4 otherwise) If you do not like to make mods, either don't vote on the poll or do "not me!"

You totally fail.

First of all, I don't see your proof (No, your other topic DOES NOT COUNT). Second of all, you CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO! WE RUN THE FORUM, NOT YOU!

Topic Locked.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back