MMORPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonic260 said:
I'm currently playing Fly for Fun, but I saw a new MMORPG that came out called Perfect World International. I'm thinking of playing that since you'll be able to fly in that as well. Unfortunately the only thing keeping me from doing it is the fact that both my Laptop and Computer end up turning on and off whenever I play and online game :/
If you like games that let you fly around you should try Air rivals, lots of flying around in that game.

super said:
sonic260 said:
I'm currently playing Fly for Fun, but I saw a new MMORPG that came out called Perfect World International. I'm thinking of playing that since you'll be able to fly in that as well. Unfortunately the only thing keeping me from doing it is the fact that both my Laptop and Computer end up turning on and off whenever I play and online game :/
If you like games that let you fly around you should try Air rivals, lots of flying around in that game.

I want a game that at least lets me play as a magician

World of Warcraft, though I've only played on Furyhunter's private server(link: http://wow.srb2.org), so I can't say for retail, I just don't have the money to make an account there.

PSOBB. I actually played a lot of this on schthack at one point and I really liked the game, though it took a while to level up and get through the areas.

At this time I have Mabinogi and Megami Tensei IMAGINE on my harddrive. Mabinogi tends to get boring quickly, but there's supposed to be a big update in March, so I'm hanging on to it. I just started Megami and so far it's pretty cool, no telling how long that appeal'll last though.

I guess what makes me like those games is how the combat system is based less on simply overpowering your opponents by mashing the skill buttons, and more on rendering them unable to deal a hit on you, by using the right skill in the right situation. Plus with Megami it's nice to have a MMORPG that's isn't set in either a medieval fantasy world, or the 31st century.

Anyone here still play Gunz? Let's play a few rounds ^^
PM me please
My IGN: FundamentaI
Server: Generally Quest 1

The only MMO I play right now is Gunz. I love it for its original gameplay, use of a wide range of tactics, how fast paced it is, and how skill oriented the game is. The teamwork aspect also plays a huge role if you want to be in a high ranked clan.

I'm not a particularly heavy MMORPG player, but I try out one every now and then. I just can't keep my attention glued to a grind for very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back