MMORPG Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to waste anyone's time but, does anyone out there know of a good online MMORPG games that doesn't cost money to play? At least something with decent graphics and a new style gameplay. No runescape style stuff. ^_^

Hello Sonow. RuneScape fanboy (by defention) standing within 100 kilobytes of you.

I'd suggest MapleStory too. It's more action than "point-and-click". SilkRoad Online is apparrently not bad according to my friend.

And you're not even limited to RPGs. Gunbound is a shooter that's entirely online, and it's a pretty good game in my opinion.

GhostSoul or Ghost online. Way better than MapleStory in terms of quality, story (MS doesn't have a story), and art style.

Ragarok Online (Private Server) is a good MMORPG, if it weren't for the move-with-mouse-only scheme I would like it a bit more, and the file size of 1.2 Gigs was not appealing to me at first...but it all worked out.

Maplestory was nothing but a boring grindfest like RO, when I played it..
Guild Wars doesn't cost money monthly, just about 30 bucks for the CD, and that's supposedly a pretty good one.

SRB2 is the best online game ever!! And it dosn't cost money in any way.
Besides, I need people to netgaame with.

Yes, I agree that SRB2 is the best online game I've found but, what I am looking for is an MMORPG. SRB2 is only a MOG. A Multiplayer Online Game. What I'm looking for is known as Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Things such as Flyff or guild wars but only at a free price so I don't have to buy it or, make monthly payments.

I would go to Maple Story, but it lags cause too many people be at 1 area.

I'm on alot of online games.

1. SRB2
2. Audition Online
3. Kart Rider
4. Flyff
5. RAN Online
6. Tales of Pirates (Pirate King Online)
7. World of Warcraft
8. AuditionSEA
9. Gaia Online

(I'm on AuditionSEA cause my patch messed up on Audition Online)

I'll Begin said:
Hello Sonow. RuneScape fanboy (by defention) standing within 100 kilobytes of you.

I'd suggest MapleStory too. It's more action than "point-and-click". SilkRoad Online is apparrently not bad according to my friend.

And you're not even limited to RPGs. Gunbound is a shooter that's entirely online, and it's a pretty good game in my opinion.

SilkRoad online?Is that free?

I strongly suggest Guild Wars. The lowest price I've seen for any of the 3 chapters is 25 bux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back