• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MKracesNumeroCinco

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey cool! theres a screenshot with me as the winner of a race..FOR I AM THE GREAT AND MIGHTY SOMEONEELSE XD

well this update should be good

hotdog,1 thing,i don't think my file even sent to you,it may of closed,either way its been re-uploading for a good 10 min. now

Please don't bump a topic over a half an hour old. *shot*

On to the point, it's not bad I guess. That stupid "fake walls from far away" software bug is still present and is extremely annoying in this particular mod. Haven't got the chance to try multiplayer out yet.

I agree.
You should add the original characters from the original MK, but that's just my opinion.
Other than that, and a muchly-needed batch file, this isn't bad.

you should be glad how the glitches/fake floating walls are,they were 10x worse if i didnt cut off alot of the scenery

make a batch file yourself you lazy bum 8)

marco

only reason i bumped is cause,well,it was an edit of my join message,but oh well

Outrageously glitchy, if rather playable. I'mml look at the WAD and try and determine if it's just poor wadding skills or something; that beach level had tell-tale signs of walls with no textures when it came to some of the pools around the place.

No, no real problem other than the aforementioned pool... weird. Maybe it's just a visplane overflow or something similarly ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back