MiguChars

MiguChars 1.0.1

Miguelius256 updated MiguChars with a new update entry:

MiguCharsV1.0.1 - The release!

Tennie tiny release update here (No major breaking bugs) there were some stuff i forgot to add and fix a sprite.
  • Waterwraith 1.0.1:
    > Changed pref. color from jawz to aqua
  • Reisalin stout 1.0.1:
    > Fixed singpost sprite (S0) to fit in with the signpost
  • Extra:
    > Added fontes and fickleheart to the credits list.
I know nobody likes release updates but ill admit it was my irresponsibility to fix these details :devastation:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Greetings!
It's been a week since MiguChars has been released and i offer my gratitude for the ones who decided to roll around with these characters (regardless if kart characters can be some sort of "cookie cutter" like mods for this game). Despite releasing these three characters, this is not the full pack as two more were planned for implementation. I don't wanted to hold these characters so I released these three on February, which it was the deadline i proposed. Despite sacrificing Tee and Midori, they will be released in V1.1.

TLDR: two missing characters will be part of the next update.

Expect these two characters to be out soon. Although, I'm planning to slide another character. stay tuned because Thou hast seen nothing yet.

charleak 4.gif

Greetings!
It's been a week since MiguChars has been released and i offer my gratitude for the ones who decided to roll around with these characters (regardless if kart characters can be some sort of "cookie cutter" like mods for this game). Despite releasing these three characters, this is not the full pack as two more were planned for implementation. I don't wanted to hold these characters so I released these three on February, which it was the deadline i proposed. Despite sacrificing Tee and Midori, they will be released in V1.1.

TLDR: two missing characters will be part of the next update.

Expect these two characters to be out soon. Although, I'm planning to slide another character. stay tuned because Thou hast seen nothing yet.

View attachment 113225
Can't wait to see the last character when they come out.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back