Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea, but add some levels

• WOOOOOOOOOOO TACOZ!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they were not. People abused the small text and also the big text. AJ did the removing of them and he even said that he hated it. As Mystic said in another topic, if you decide to abuse the colors since the size is disabled, he will ban you.

Sonict

I not going to download a wad without any pictures of it cause I don't want to get and see it's all crappy. Please put pictures of the wad. No offence.

max+sonic said:
I not going to download a wad without any pictures of it cause I don't want to get and see it's all crappy. Please put pictures of the wad. No offence.

I don't see why people want screen shots so badly, you can just download it and see, but whatever Ill get the screenshots up, sooner or later

EDIT: Ok screens are up, also I fixed the migthefoxnew bug (for some reason it mest up when it uploaded but it works now)

That last one made my eyes bleed.

As for the rest, 'WhhEEEe! i made dis in paint and is kewl!"

Seriously, the sprites are terribly drawn, there's virtually no shading or detail, and the idea isn't all that great in the first place.

So... What, does "Mig" work at Taco Bell? Where's his uniform and everything? Also, if you do keep working on this, please work a lot harden on the burger boss thing.

Sath the metal hedgehog said:
Keep it to you'r self. You'r the one who made that but you ignor it? Heh. No. Not funny. Serisoly.

Umm...What the hell? I can't make heads or tails of that comment.

Dark Warrior said:
Keep it to you'r self. You'r the one who made that but you ignor it? Heh. No. Not funny. Serisoly.

Umm...What the hell? I can't make heads or tails of that comment.
He was talking about the post you made about don't download it. I think he is saying that you said something similar to, "If you don't like it don't download it," but I didn't see any word about that in the post he quoted of yours.

...I don't know how the hell he read that, but that's not even close to what I said. I'd never say that, honestly.

I didn't really understand much, but after seeing the link that he put down and understanding a few sentences, That's what I came up with. Could be wrong.

Dark Warrior said:

Seriously, the sprites are terribly drawn, there's virtually no shading or detail, and the idea isn't all that great in the first place.

Hmm, I expected you, you seem to be everywhere, anyway thanks for pointing out the obvious, I know the sprites aren't good, I know theres no shading, yes I know the idea Isn't all that great (unless your someone who knows me and knows that I like tacos alot) , I'm not an artist. Yes I did do this in paint, and no I don't think its "kewl" , k I'm done

Never said I didn't like it, just saying that your pointing out the obvious, I said "This isn't all that great" meaning its not the best wad ever,

PS:

Dark Warrior said:

<off topic>
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=8321

He means your the one that said "Give Advise don't just say This sucks" your basically saying that this sucks, that seems like more insult than criticism, heres some random advice, try not to sound like your insulting to get the "newcomer" to listen to you, (EX. Not bad but it could be better, try adding some shading to the pictures) something around that, don't blame everything on the "newcomer" for not listening, try to get his/her attention too, "Experienced User"

You do realise that you are the one whom sounds idiotic right now, right? He gave you his personal opinion and criticism.

He said there is no shading, and it looks bad. That means keep practicing, and try using shading next time, not "This sucks because it has no shading" (even though that is still pretty relevant to what's going on here).

He said the idea isn't that great, so brainstorm. See where I'm getting here? He isn't "flaming" or anything of the sort. A flame is a direct attack to a person. He was addressing your mod, and what it is to him. Did he verbally attack you? No.

I didn't say this was a flame, I know he did give me his criticism, what I'm saying is the way he says it, some people think of that as a flame, I read his post thing saying something about "don't download if you don't like it" and in it he seems to be blaming "newcomer", as he calls them, that they think of most criticism statements as a flameing, I didn't ok? I never suggested he was attacking me directly, if you'd notice I said "your basically saying this sucks" meaning in the mod, not me, His comment 'WhhEEEe! i made dis in paint and is kewl!" to a newbie might be seen as a flame, ok? I'm saying if you really want people to see your comments as criticism, TRY! not just go 'WhhEEEe! I made dis in paint and is kewl! this contains no shading blablabla" and expect them to go "ok Ill improve" see THATS what I was saying, can you stop mixing my words now?

Well, you know, you just have to get used to the criticism around here. See, there was nothing wrong with what I said. I stated exactly what I saw wrong with the mod, and left it to you to figure out how to fix it. You don't like it? Too bad. It's direct, honest criticism, and I have no intention of sugar-coating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back