Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lol toung

• woo its cool

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[opinion]Yeah, we know it's a recolor guys but common. This is the guys first wad so it's obviously going to be a crappy recolor. Well, mines is not going to be a crappy recolor nor is it going to be a recolor at all. The point I'm trying to make is if it is their first wad and they want to do a crappy recolor, hell, let them do it. If they continue to do it, then you may FLAME ON or as you guys say "constructive critisism".[/opinion] :)

M.V.P said:
[opinion]Yeah, we know it's a recolor guys but common. This is the guys first wad so it's obviously going to be a crappy recolor. Well, mines is not going to be a crappy recolor nor is it going to be a recolor at all. The point I'm trying to make is if it is their first wad and they want to do a crappy recolor, hell, let them do it. If they continue to do it, then you may FLAME ON or as you guys say "constructive critisism".[/opinion] :)

thanks for that comment, we need more good people on this community

Silver360 said:
Draykon said:
Well you see, if we dont tell you what's bad and what's not, how do you expect to know what makes a good WAD?
Point 1 for Draykon.

Well you see if you DO tell me whats bad and whats not, I wont care much really, 2 points for me :D . To tell you the truth. this wad was meant to be for only me and my friends, so if you enjoy it good and if you don't, take out your "wads that i don't like" list and right this down because I wont care *waits for someone to crack a joke about this comment*

You might want to remove the Light Dash or Ring Shot from the non-overpowered one. Just one of them. Otherwise it would be a good character other than the recolor-factor.

Joshthehedgehog said:
If you don't like the wad then DON'T FLIPPIN' DOWNLOAD IT. If you can't AT LEAST leave a good comment, then don't bother comment at all KTHXBYE!!!!!!
*cough cough*

Critisism, it's a great thing. Too bad you don't understand the greatness of it.

Zeeky H Bomb's Back

This does not go against my expectations

srb20040.png

No Comment

I'll Begin said:
Joshthehedgehog said:
If you don't like the wad then DON'T FLIPPIN' DOWNLOAD IT. If you can't AT LEAST leave a good comment, then don't bother comment at all KTHXBYE!!!!!!
*cough cough*

Critisism, it's a great thing. Too bad you don't understand the greatness of it.

You need an original or a recolor avatar because thats tails from sonic X, theres some criticism for ya :D

Dash the Hedgehog said:

srb20040.png

No Comment

Hey look, The joke wad trio :)

MegaMig said:
I'll Begin said:
Joshthehedgehog said:
*cough cough*

You need an original or a recolor avatar because thats tails from sonic X, theres some criticism for ya :D
"Need"? You should sort your priorities out.

I'll Begin said:
MegaMig said:
I'll Begin said:
Joshthehedgehog said:
*cough cough*

"Need"? You should sort your priorities out.

ok then "should get", there ya go

I just like wads all wads as long as they have all angles unlike the old yoshi wad :? , my point is that I just love adding more wads to my list even if there recolours atleast there new. Everyone here is right I'm just saying that this wad is okay I don't love it but it's a wad and pretty good for a frist one.

Re: Zeeky H Bomb's Back

Dash the Hedgehog said:

srb20040.png

No Comment
srb20001.png

For forgetting the true awesomeness of FuriousFox. :)
Seriously though, I think this wad has killed the joke wad market(What was left of it...) And that's really not a good thing. :|

I'll Begin said:
Ew, Mardic. Ew.
I never said I love it I just don't want to make him feal down so he stops making wads.
EDIT: Plus its way better then some other frist wads I have seen.

Again I feel the need to go back a few days and comment...

MegaMig said:
M.V.P said:

thanks for that comment, we need more good people on this community

If by "good" you mean "constantly gives praise", then no, we don't. We need people who are intelligent and who actually give real criticism. Sorry if you don't like it when people say what you made is bad, but you know, that's not bad that they do that. Nor is it flaming. It's helpful if you bother paying attention.

MegaMig said:
Silver360 said:
Draykon said:
Well you see, if we dont tell you what's bad and what's not, how do you expect to know what makes a good WAD?
Point 1 for Draykon.

Well you see if you DO tell me whats bad and whats not, I wont care much really, 2 points for me :D . To tell you the truth. this wad was meant to be for only me and my friends, so if you enjoy it good and if you don't, take out your "wads that i don't like" list and right this down because I wont care *waits for someone to crack a joke about this comment*

See, that's just showing total and complete incompetence. You should really pay attention to what people who have experience are telling you. If they are telling you exactly what is wrong with what you are doing, or if what you are doing is just wrong as a whole, maybe you should stop and consider that they have a valid point and reassess what you've done so far. Maybe you'll find that they have a valid point and you were wrong.

Constructive critisism exists on this forum to help wad makers to improve on their wadding skills, not to lie and say "This wad is good", when the wad is shotty.

If you don't like their critisism, stop making wads, because you sound like a person who cannot accept the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back