Red Tower:
srb20015-1.png

Blue Tower:
srb20014.png

Both Towers:
srb20016-1.png

Next map:CR_Mako_Reactor.wad

BlueZero4 said:
Dude, why the heck do you have stripes in your transparent FOFs? Change the texture.

Ice texture did that to the windows I will take changing it into concideration for the Midgar pack

Don't apologize, just use the edit button.

Anyway, I'm sorry, maybe it's because it's been a while since I played through FFVII, but I don't see the resemblance to Shinra's headquarters or Midgar or anything. It looks like a nice space stage, though.

Shadow Hog said:
Don't apologize, just use the edit button.

Anyway, I'm sorry, maybe it's because it's been a while since I played through FFVII, but I don't see the resemblance to Shinra's headquarters or Midgar or anything. It looks like a nice space stage, though.

It's based off of Shinra tower and Midgar from FFVII

The word "based on" doesn't have to mean "almost like." For example, I made a map based on Marble Garden for a game. It was alot like it, but not exact. So, don't make a case out of this because the map isn't much like the thing it was based on.

Chaos said:
The word "based on" doesn't have to mean "almost like." For example, I made a map based on Marble Garden for a game. It was alot like it, but not exact. So, don't make a case out of this because the map isn't much like the thing it was based on.
Don't diss Shadow Hog, he has a far more understandable point than yours D:

furyhunter600 said:
Chaos said:
Don't diss Shadow Hog, he has a far more understandable point than yours D:

He wasn't dissing anyone he was making a point that is more valid than yours furyhunter.

Whether this resembles it or not isn't the question.

The reall problem is the map itself. First off, why is there two infinities right next to a homing?!? Also, the base is cramped, and the short path between the bases is unforgiving.

And lastly, you know that you can use F_SKY1 for floors, right?

BlueZero4 said:
Whether this resembles it or not isn't the question.

The reall problem is the map itself. First off, why is there two infinities right next to a homing?!? Also, the base is cramped, and the short path between the bases is unforgiving.

And lastly, you know that you can use F_SKY1 for floors, right?

F_SKY1 wouldn't look like a rotting pizza.(rotting pizza = Midgar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back