Michael Jackson dies - An amazing long lost signer

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREG THE CAT said:
DanteEX said:
I find it sad how he passed away with people still picking at him for the molestation trial. Too bad a lot of them don't understand the meaning of "not guilty".
First off... INNOCENT? I'm not sure what gave you that idea in the first place, but his fleeing the United States when that came up is more than suspicious. And with that I ask, "Don't people know the meaning or SIGNS of 'GUILTY'?"

Right, like you wouldn't be tempted to leave a country that thinks of you as a molester too.

Blue Warrior said:
GREG THE CAT said:
DanteEX said:
I find it sad how he passed away with people still picking at him for the molestation trial. Too bad a lot of them don't understand the meaning of "not guilty".
First off... INNOCENT? I'm not sure what gave you that idea in the first place, but his fleeing the United States when that came up is more than suspicious. And with that I ask, "Don't people know the meaning or SIGNS of 'GUILTY'?"

Right, like you wouldn't be tempted to leave a country that thinks of you as a molester too.
No. I wouldn't. Straight faced: I would not flee my country. If he really were innocent he would've stayed in America.

EDIT: Because I should...

Actually my earlier hostility was much undeserved.

Hopefully God has forgiven him (if he TRULY is dead) because I certainly can’t find the vigor to forgive him for molestation, but I will have JUST one moment of silence for MJ.

But that’s all the respect he’s getting from me.

MJ didn't deserve to be trashed from the likes of myself, and I apologize, but I will keep it evident that I do not care if he is dead. People die and it's the way life rolls. No big deal. But it was my reasons before more than anything why I will show him no respect but before he become the pedo/molester we knew in recent years, he was a good person with great talent and for that I will show respect.

Good day to you, until more news peaks interest.

MJ fled because he didn't want to be able to stand over millions of people picking on him becuase of the 1993 incident even though he was not guilty if he was to be guilty, he'd admit it sooner or later, and he would most likely to be sentenced to a prison sentence in the 2005 court case, but when the judge said the last words, it was not guilty, so MJ was innocent, and it saddens me sometimes people still pick on him because of that even when he's dead.

I want to say something.

A person that none of you know personally has died. Boo fucking hoo. Stop crying over it. He was famous for some Pop Songs and some child molestation cases (yeah, yeah, not guilty, blah blah.) He was a celebrity, and guess what? Most of them are as useless as bringing a knife to a gunfight. But, a celebrity's death is more important than the economy, or the war, right?

Sumakima said:
Most of them are as useless as bringing a knife to a gunfight.
Depends on how you use the knife and how good you are at dodging bullets.

More importantly... WHO CARES???

His personal issues don't mean jack now. All those people were doing were exploiting his wacky behavior to make a couple of easy bucks. It doesn't matter anymore.

What DOES matter is that the man revolutionized the music industry and paved the way for most of today's music acts. If it wasn't for MJ, music today would probably suck.

There are many more people with just as much talent as him. That's your personal opinion.

Either way, I don't personally care.
His music was good, but people die. Life marches on.

Well I'm not a big fan of MJ but I have listened to some of his music and most of my friends are fans so I feel really bad I loved most of his songs. R.I.P MJ...........

How come people makes fun of a celebrity and say it's lame while it's alive and then everyone makes honor of him/her only after it's dead. Hypocrisy is everywhere, isn't it?

hannahthehedgecat said:
I just saw two signs of him. One was a huge, bright rainvow, and another one was him talking to me in my dreams.
Okay, seriously.

Seek professional help. You need a therapist or something, because that is NOT natural behavior.

He could have killed the president and still get off not guilty. You know why?

He made Thriller.

I'm not saying that he WAS guilty, but if he was, I think he'd still be "innocent."

hannahthehedgecat said:
I just saw two signs of him. One was a huge, bright rainvow, and another one was him talking to me in my dreams.

Umm, okay.

I could understand the dreams part, because many things can happen in a dream, but have you considered that the rainbow is just a rainbow?

Angelus_the_echidna said:
hannahthehedgecat said:

Umm, okay.

I could understand the dreams part, because many things can happen in a dream, but have you considered that the rainbow is just a rainbow?
Or better yet that Mystic is right and a therapist is in order? *Shot*

Moving on...

We all know his death dealt blows to many people around the world. Personally, I know he'll be missed, and I'm slightly upset that he's dead... But I don't care too much. :/ As Shrike said, death is a part of life. And once it's occurred, you HAVE to move on. As I say: If you dwell in the past, you'll miss the future, and be too consumed to see tomorrow.

So listen when I say, he's gone. You HAVE to move on.

I'm sorry if it sounds harsh but it's the straightforward truth.

Bigboi said:

He made Thriller.

I'm not saying that he WAS guilty, but if he was, I think he'd still be "innocent."

You mean... you mean like OJ?

xxZeroxx said:
I wasn't making a joke. I was 100% serious. If she's not joking, she really needs one.

crazyhedgehog said:
Bigboi said:

He made Thriller.

You mean... you mean like OJ?

No, he had Johnny Cochrane.

Mystic said:
xxZeroxx said:
I wasn't making a joke. I was 100% serious. If she's not joking, she really needs one.
I knew you weren't joking. I was.

But you're absolutely right. If her mental state is like that, then a therapist or someone of a higher level is in order.

. x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back