Message to Sapheros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariman

If you see this, I would like you to share the message with Sapheros.
And I noticed that you have made a mod of sonic riders for version 2.1, and what catches my attention are 2 characters so that I can port them to version 2.2, so what I wanted to ask you is, could I port jet and wave of the mod from sonic riders 2.1 to 2.2?

Are these two

Sapheros was permabanned. And a police report was filed on him.

I don't know how porting permissions work when the original author is intended to be uncontactable, but my general recommendation for this situation is probably, uh... don't. Better to make your own work and leave his work in the past.

I don't know how porting permissions work when the original author is intended to be uncontactable, but my general recommendation for this situation is probably, uh... don't. Better to make your own work and leave his work in the past.
First off, never heard of this guy, second off a fucking w h a t was filed on him. I'm not even going to start asking what happened. Because something like this should stay in the past

Unknownlight

1: He did not know

2: How much reason

HPR

First off, never heard of this guy, second off a fucking w h a t was filed on him. I'm not even going to start asking what happened. Because something like this should stay in the past

Ok

HPR

Yes I'm remastering Final Demo 1.094
Why you ask?
Why not lol

A bit of spam? Why not (No offense)

HPR

Yes I'm remastering Final Demo 1.094
Why you ask?
Why not lol

A bit of spam? Why not (No offense)
First off, there’s a handy dandy reply feature at the bottom of people’s messages

Second off, that’s his signature

There are two problems with this thread.

First, we do not allow the forums to be used to communicate with banned members.

Second, SRB2 Riders isn't even Sapheros's work. That honor goes to Chaos Zero 64. Sapheros merely got permission to do a port. Likewise, you will have to ask CZ64 if you can make one. (Though he seems to have moved on from the community, so you may need to find another way to contact him.)

I wish you the best of luck in getting hold of CZ64 and making the port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back