Mephiles.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes if it was nitros avatar or image of Mephilas yes it would be a very good wad cause it looks like mephilas and nice work nitro i like you picture

nitro_the_hedghog said:
If anyone ever makes a mephiles wad, they should at least do the not recolored one.

MEPHA1-1.png
you actualy put effot into that? no wonder your character pack is taking so long, you keep making other random sprites your not going to even use :P

You got to admit, he's really good at spriting. Anyway, about acceptable recolors, those would be if:
1) Super form is changed to a certain extent.
2) It looks a hell of a lot better than the origional sprites.

EDIT: BTW This recolor sux. ;-P

light dasher said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
If anyone ever makes a mephiles wad, they should at least do the not recolored one.

MEPHA1-1.png
you actualy put effot into that? no wonder your character pack is taking so long, you keep making other random sprites your not going to even use :P
I only work on my character pack when I'm at my house and I'm at my dads house for the weekend. That way I don't get so bored with working on it. And I made this in like 5 minutes so there isn't much effort there.

EDIT: I found out how to turn this into a good wad! Just leave it in the freezer for a week or so and you got the Mephiles in my Avatar!

Ok apology to all this is that it was a big joke for the advancement of "April Fools". This will no longer happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back