Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

• Neither.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like X the best. And Megaman Zero I really hate. I beat the first one but the character's designs bugs the crap out of me so I don't play new megaman games any more, only the old ones. Why couldn't they just stick with there old looks, even the original one looks better.

Mega Man.wad

Hey, anyone know where a Mega Man wad is? I heard about one on a forum. Oh, on topic, right. (clears throat) I think that Mega Man is the best, in all incarnations. Mega Buster is what I think is the best weapon, because you can charge it to make it more powerful, and it's long range. Plus, Mega Man (X, .EXE, whoever.) can use their main weapons, instead of chaep knockoffs of other abilities (Axl, with his guns, Zero, with his skills).

I agree with megadude cause Axl is better than X and Zero. Axl has the chamealeon-like ability and also has the ablity to take other Reploids forms. If you don't think he has the chamealeon ability, play Megaman X: Command Mission.

Now that this has resurfaced (err, I mean bumped), I would pesonally like to say that my first and vavorite Megaman game is Zero 4. Just look at my username? That "4" didn't come from nowhere, did it?

I mean, the sword play is fast, and, after a while, every enemy can be killed with blade alone; buster really is more of a trump card. If they have the high ground, just equip that lightning EX and dash atack the wall next to you; the sword goes in the wall and produces sparks that travel along th floor and damage the enemy. Though thiis strategy isn't needed on normal grunts, it helps on other enemies as well. Try sheilded enemies. Their sheilds don't touch the ground, so electric sparks travel underneath, and one hit KO. Also, the double jump (Yes, double jump. Go visit GameFAQs.) helps in aerial attacks; the double jump extends the length of the dash-jump, thus giving us flight for the overhead. Also, the ice shokwave works well on open stretches and slopes, and passes through multiple enemies. Try it. Yes, I'm addicted.

What game is that? It looks pretty good, though I can't be sure.

And just so you know, anyone could have filmed a video that one char owns another, and just as easily film a video with the opposite result.

The game is called Onimusha Buraiden (also know as Onimusha Blade Warriors or Onimusha 3).

Nope, it was just two CPU's battling it out, the game is for the PS2. These two are unlockables. I beated thw whole game and me and my friends always do a 3 on 1 (I'm by myself). Zero is good to pick because of his speed. If you pick Mega, his style changes give him the advantage, but you have to pick his style change before battle. Both have long ranged attacks. Mega has a higher combo rate when it comes to Speacial Attacks. Zero has most of his moves from the MegamanZero series.

This topic again?

I'll have to say this. People liking Axl because he has copy shot is like people who like Shadow because he's "cool". Both characters really, really suck outside their first game. Well, Axl just sucked :/

I have to take a minute that the Mega Man Zero games were also very, very fun. The amount of challenge that was placed on the player caused the game to last many, many months, regardless of the disgusting design for Zero. As you get along in the Zero series, though, the art director seems to have fine-tuned Zero's design to where it doesn't look nearly as ugly. Oh, and Mega Man ZX is great :D

Zero

Have to agree with furyhunter there. Zero did look like crap, but he looked better in the later games. The MM Zero games were really fun, but no EX skills in the first Zero game? a Mega Man game with no copied abilities? That's not right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back