MEGAMAN IN SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because the entire character roster has been revealed, of which does not include Mega Man, can you believe trolling nonsense from the World of Warcraft forums.

Seriously, do you really believe this?

Pics please :P Yes, I know it's fake, but it would be cool to see somebody trying to get it as a hoax actually.

I got the game, and it's fake. I did that before I saw this topic (killed 50 alloys in the mini-game after agonizing attempts) and I got zip.

super mega sonic said:
I still don't know if is real or fake

= wishful thinking like I had for six months. Capcom's Keiji Inafune said that he would have let Megaman be in Brawl if Nintendo had asked him. However, rumor has it that Nintendo chose not to call Capcom because they were still mad about Capcom's choice to keep Resident Evil 4 from being Wii compatible. Again, it's just a rumor that got spread around the Megaman websites, so don't take it to heart.

Gemini Spark said:
However, rumor has it that Nintendo chose not to call Capcom because they were still mad about Capcom's choice to keep Resident Evil 4 from being Wii compatible.
When the last RE was converted to the Wii, people didn't like it, mainly due to the rail system. I wouldn't be surprised if RE4 didn't get converted just due to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back