Mega Man X DiVE Offline

time gear

Eternity in an hour
Official Website: Click Here
Announcement Trailer:

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. I really like the removal of Gacha, though I worry about the Element Metal drop rates and how well they're going to streamline the experience for offline play in general. Ideally, the "Daily Chores" aspect will be gone or greatly reduced.

Shame the crossover characters had to be removed, despite still being Capcom IP's. You also cant transfer data from the mobile version to this version either which is a massive shame. Will still probably give it a shot if its still free though.

Shame the crossover characters had to be removed, despite still being Capcom IP's. You also cant transfer data from the mobile version to this version either which is a massive shame. Will still probably give it a shot if its still free though.
Honestly I'm with a bunch of other people in that the crossover characters being removed kinda smells like paid DLC. I can understand not being able to transfer data over since it seems like they're changing things around a lot to work completely offline without in-app purchases, though it would be nice if we could at least pick any A rank character as a starter character. I'd imagine the game would still be free, though I'd probably still pick it up if it was cheap. I can't imagine Capcom is re-releasing the game in this form without planning to financially benefit from doing so.

Edit: Word going around is that it will cost money, though still no confirmation of how much it will cost.

Edit 2: The costing money thing comes from the Capcom Showcase Survey. It seems as though they haven't entirely decided on a price point yet and are using the survey as one of the ways they're testing for interest. My guess is they will decide on a price point once they have a better idea of how well Offline is going to sell and how much potential buyers are willing to spend on it.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back